Chapter 19~ Misplaced Feelings

"When the working days are days are done oh GIRLS, They wanna have fu-un.. Oh girls just wanna have fuuuun! WOOOOOOOH!" I shouted as me, Chrissy's Bridesmaids and Chrissy herself danced to the beat. It's Chrissy' Bridal shower and she's going to get married the day after tomorrow! We'll have so much fun counting her single days.

"You like my idea of a Bridal shower?" I asked her spreading my arms across the magnificent Bar I rented not so far from the resort.

"It's great! I just hope there are no male strippers around here." She said. 

"There are males.. but they're not strippers.. rather.." I said as I signalled someone from the back to go in.

"Hey girl I'm waiting on you. I'm waiting on you. C'mon and let me sneak you out." Liam from One Direction started singing and walked towards Chrissy who was shocked by what she saw with her own eyes. Yup! I asked help from them to help me make this night the best night of Chrissy's life before her wedding.

"Yeah. We'll be doing what we do just pretending that we're cool so tonight.." Zayn sang and all of a sudden, the thin cloth that separates the stage from the back ripped as the rest of them jumped out and sang the whole song while twirling and dancing with Chrissy. 

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flipped your hair gets me overwhelmed, but when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell.." They sang their next song and to my surprise, Niall approached me and took my hand. Gosh! He's freakin' attractive.

"No. I don't-" I was about to explain that slow dancing wasn't really my thing but the way he looked at me.. It's just so hard to say no.

"Please?" He said as he gave his cutest puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." I said as he lead me towards the dance floor. He's pretty good in handling girls by the way. I wonder if he's like this to all women.

"You have a boyfriend?" He asked. Why? I'm starting to blush like crazy!

"nope." I answered as he went closer to me.

"and that guy?" He asked as he pointed at Brad who seems to looking at Niall sharply by the door.

"He's just one of our Personal assistants." I said as he went closer and closer.

"I think he's jealous." Niall whispered at me. 

"I think he's not. He's just being protective." I said as he giggled. A very cute giggle. 

"Want me to prove it? I'll kiss you." He said which made my heart stop. What the hell is he doing?

"What if I don't want to?" I asked him.

"then I won't" He said as he continued swaying with me. 

What's he talking about? Brad? Jealous? He can't even love me for what I am. How can he be jealous?

"fine. Kiss me then." I said. He smiled and began closing the spaces between our faces until our lips touched. I could say that he's a good kisser and I love it but, I can't feel him. He's lacking something which I couldn't put my finger on. I just know that he's just a  good kisser. period.

"look at him now." He said as I opened my eyes and looked at the door. I saw a pissed Bradley who literally threw one of the bride's maid's bag to James and went out. What's his deal? Maybe they just had a fight. I don't think it has something to do with me.

Brad's POV

What the F does he think he's doing? inviting Sam on the dance floor like that. She clearly doesn't want to in the first place. Why is he pushing her to do what he wants her to do. That little prick. I don't care if he's in a band of " I DON'T KNOW DIRECTION". He's being cocky and arrogant. I hate him.