Chapter 15~ Unexpected Business

*COUGH *COUGH

"Are you alright?" Seth asked me while rubbing my back so I could cough out the remaining water. My throat and chest hurts but I managed to ease the pain

"Thanks for *COUGH saving me Seth" I said but they just looked at me.

"what?" I asked them as I stood up. 

"You didn't see him?" Chrissy asked.

"see who?" I aked once again.

"I didn't save you Sam. You were on shore when we arrived." He said. 

"Bradley saved you. You know, one of our personal assistants. He went inside to change his clothes right after he did CPR on you. Good thing he saved you." He WHAT?! Our mouths touched?! 

"Thank him for that later okay? for now, you have to go to your room and rest. okay?" Seth said.

Seth carried me to my room and still remained there to take care of me along with Chrissy.

"Sorry for ruining things for the two of you." I said.

"Don't say that. More importantly, you're safe. We'll go swimming later." Chrissy said. I feel really bad about this and I hate it. 

"You can go swimming now. I'm fine. I can handle myself." I said. They smiled at me and left me a note.

"These are our Assistant's number. Just call them when you need them. They're only up to six here though." Seth said as he placed the note beside my lamp.

"Thanks. You two have fun alright?" I said. They nodded and locked the door when they left. 

Since I'm here and I have his number, I might as well thank him, JUST thank him for what he did for me. I began dialling his number and I could feel my hands trembling. 

"hello?" He answered and I nearly dropped the phone. 

"uhhm. hey.. uhh this is Sam and if you're not busy, can you come to my room now please? I just want to tell you something." I said but he didn't answer. Does he hate me as well?

"well, if you can't I don't-" I was explaining things to him but he didn't let me finish.

"sure. I'll be there." He said.

"okay. thanks." I said as I ended the call.

Good. I'm here all alone and just invited the person that I hated the most in MY room. How intelligent of me.

*KNOCK KNOCK

"coming!" I shouted as I jumped off my bed and looked through the peep hole only to see Bradley. 

"hey." I said as he gave me a half smile. This is really awkward.

"uhhm. come in. I made tea. If you want." I said as he went inside and sat at the chair beside the round table.

"Well. I just want to say thank you for uhhm. . saving me." I said but he just stared at me like I didn't even said a word.

"well?" I asked him but he continued to stare blankly at me.

"okay. let's drink tea." I said as I gave a faint laugh. It's really really awkward.

"Is that all miss Greene?" Bradley asked.

"yes. Brad. you may uhhm. go. if you want." I said.

"What if I don't want to?" He asked.

"Well, I made tea. It would be nice of you to sit here and drink with me." I told him.

"Look Sam. I uhh.. I just want to apologize for what I did. I know that it was wrong and-" He's starting to talk about the past which is the last thing that I wanted to hear today.

"I can't.. just forgive you like that." I said. He looked shocked when I told him that. I could tell he wasn't really expecting that from me.

"then what will I do for you to forgive me?" He said as he started running his hand through his curls.

"nothing. It's just that you were my first in everything.. and you.. you just used me. I even hate you in this moment but because you saved me, I'll make an exception." I told him as he stood up.

"I know what I did was wrong and I regretted it. I regret every single thing I did to you. I was going to apologize to you right before you go, but I was too late. I just want you to know how sorry I am." he told me but I still won't forgive him.

"you need to get out now. Tea time is over." I said as I cleaned the table.

"I'm ser-" He stopped before I could even warn him to leave.

"I'm sorry for bothering you. Just call me if you need anything. Thanks for the tea." He said as he stood upand went out without looking back. 

I don't know what's his deal but I hope he knows his place. I'm never going to forgive him, no matter what he does. 

I hate him.

He can't use me again.

Will they even get along while Sam's there for two whole weeks? Let's see about that and stay tuned for the update! :)