Chapter 8~ The Time of My Life.. sort of

"I really need to go to the bathroom now. I'm really really sorry."  I said as we went out of the car. I hope he's not mad at me for doing this on our first prom.

I ran towards the nearest bathroom I could see and..

"Finally!" I arrived at the bathroom without anyone seeing me. I hurriedly changed my dress to the one Jasmine and Jennilyn bought me. I'll make excuses later.I hid my dress under the toilet in the last cubicle so no one will see it. After Changing, I went to Brad as soon as possible.

"woah. You changed? why?" He asked and I was really shy about telling him the truth so I made up another lie again.

"The dress didn't fit me. I guess I gained weight and it ripped. Good thing I brought  an extra." I said and laughed along with him.

"You look more stunning. and you're not fat" He complimented me once again and went inside as the stars started to twinkle already.

"Okay! Let us start our night with a song number from the one and only, Samantha Greene!" The student from the 12th grade said and I was shocked when she called my name. I just got here! I didn't even have a chance to take a photo of myself!

"Come on! don't be shy! I saw your video on youtube with Brad!" What?! It was uploaded?!

"someone uploaded it on youtube?" Brad said also shocked.

"SAM! SAM! SAM! SAM! SAM!" Everyone started chanting my name. I really don't want to sing in front of the student body but they all carried me and placed me on stage.

"you can do it." I saw Brad mouthing some words to me which gives me a bit of confidence in myself. I whispered the song to the band and they agreed with me.

Go to the prom

I look around

I see you there

I wonder how you're doing now

I looked at Brad who gave me the brightest smile in the world that made me feel comfortable and took my nervousness away.

Ain't got the time

To chase the past

We've got tonight

So now we gotta make it last

Hey babe don't wait to make your move

Hey babe We've got nothing to lose

Hey babe remember there's no loving like mine

I started making awkward dance moves that made him giggle, in a nice way.

Crazy by your side

So let's get a little while

Take me for a ride

I will make it worth your while

I don't care cause me and you;

We got some catchin' up to do (x2)

So catch your breathe

'Cause we ain't done

We're gonna go till we see the rising sun

I wanna be your one true love

We'll start tonight and give it everything we've got

Hey babe I don't mean to be cruel

Hey babe don't wanna break the mood

Hey babe remember when you used to be mine

Crazy by your side

So let's get a little while

Take me for a ride

I will make it worth your while

I don't care cause me and you;

We got some catchin' up to do (x2)

There's no use bein' lonely

Don't be scared

We'll be there all our lives

All our lives

Crazy by your side

So let's get a little while

Take me for a ride

Crazy by your side

Take me for a ride

I don't care 'cause me and you

We got some catchin' up to do

Then everybody clapped their hands as I ended my song. I looked at Brad every chance that I can get. He was so happy listening and dancing to the rhythm of the song I'm singing. I really can't believe I'm living my dream already! 

"You were amazing Sam!" Brad complimented me as he lead me towards the seat he picked for us. We talked and ate all night long and it was really fun. He enjoyed my company as well as I do. I really liked it when he makes me feel special. Like I'm the only girl in the world. 

"care for a bit of walk outside?" He asked and I nodded. He guided me as we went at the football field where beautiful lights were sparkling and what's even more romantic? We are alone.

We went to the very center of the field. My heels were stabbing the ground but it didn't matter that much to me. 

"May I?" He asked me to dance with him but I giggled.

"There's no music." I said but he just smiled. That wonderful smile he makes. It makes me fall in love with him all over again.

The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful

Stop me and steal my breath.

He sang as he approach me, took my hand and placed it on his shoulders.

And emeralds from mountains thrust towards the sky

Never revealing their depth.

Tell me that we belong together,

Dress it up with the trappings of love.

I'll be captivated,

I'll hang from your lips,

Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above.

I'll be your crying shoulder,

I'll be love's suicide

I'll be better when I'm older,

I'll be the greatest fan of your life.

"Thank you" I told him when we were hugging and moving in synch.

"for what?" He asked me.

"For seeing what's really inside of me instead of judging me for what I look. Thank you for making me feel like this. For making me feel special like I'm the only girl for you. Thank you for making me happy. I like you Brad. I like you a lot. and knowing that you like me too makes me really really happy Brad." I said and he stopped moving. I wonder what's he gonna say.

"you're cute." He said

Stay tuned for an update! :)

http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/1091044583_3/Backless-Ball-Gown-Tulle-and-Lace-Navy-Blue-Pink-Green-White-Party-Cocktail-Dresses-Plus-Size.jpg