Chapter 10~ Line Crossed

I went to school being all zombie and lazy. Even my grades were affected. We had pop quiz and it was the first time I got 10 mistakes. I usually get 2-5 mistakes but now it's doubled. I cried all night remembering what those evil pricks did to me. 

"Hey Sam." I saw a wet and smelly Elyar taking something from his locker.

"what happened to you?" I asked him. He sighed and sat on the floor. I sat with him so he'll know I'm all ears to him.

"It's Brad, Tristan, Connor and James again." He said. I only recognize Brad. I don't know the rest.

"Who's Tristan, Connor and James?" I asked.

"they're Brad's band members. The one who was playing the guitar and drums?" He said and I recalled them when he said that.

"why? what did they do?" I asked him.

"They punched me because I went too close to them. When I was on the ground, They peed on me. that's why I'm wet and smelly. UGH!" He said. I can't believe Brad would do such a thing!

"you mentioned AGAIN.. they've been bullying you ever since?" I asked making sure I heard the right thing.

"Yes. It began since 7th grade when we had a class together. He was this lazy moron who would sleep the entire class and would make me follow his penmanship just so he could take the exam and would be a point higher than me. He made me make his homework and projects too. He takes my lunch money. He once trapped me inside the janitor's closet and was woken up by the janitor the day after. he's my worst nightmare Sam. Worst nightmare." He explained and I felt sorry for him. Brad's a jerk! He would do anything to play with anybody he wants!

"I won't be here next school year so I don't have to worry. I'll make sure nobody will bully me ever again." He said. 

"but first, I'll take you to the infirmary. They have disposable underwear there." I told him and he was so happy about it.

"Good thing I brought extra socks, pants and a shirt with me." He said as I accompanied him towards the infirmary.

---

"All better?" I asked him.

"All better." He said as he went out of the bathroom all refreshed.

We were about to go to our next class when all of a sudden, the gym teacher approached me and asked me to come with him. I wonder why he called for me. I hope I didn't fail in his course.

"There are students who were caught making out, drinking and smoking in the gymnasium late in the afternoon the other day." He explained and I kind of knew all about this. Maybe they need a witness and that would be me.

"oh and I can point out who's been letting them do that." I told them and they smiled at me.

"I'm sure you can because you were the one who brought them here." our gym teacher accused me.

"what?" I asked him and he did something in his clipboard and gave me a piece of paper.

"go to the Principal's office. The rest of the gang are waiting for you." He said as he called for a student coucil officer. I did not lead them there.

"I am innocent! Jennilyn and Jasmine were the ones who lets them in everyday! She has a duplicate key!" I said as they took my bag from me.

"here it is." a student council found the duplicate key of the gymnasium from my bag. FUCK! I almost forgot! Jasmine gave it to me when they first told me about the mascot! Why didn't I return it to them! 

"this is enough to prove that you're the one who's been letting them do things in here. now go to the principal's office right now. He'll be the one to decide whether to kick you out or give you a punishment along with the rest of the students for not abiding with the school rules." He said but I am innocent!

"you can't do this?! This is absurd!! How the hell can I even get the original key and place it back where it belong?! I don't even know where the gad damn key was hidden!" I was rambling everything that came out of my mouth without thinking.

"watch your mouth ms. Greene. Jasmine just told us that you forced her to take the keys. She said that you threatened her." He said as he exited the gymnasium.

"What threats would I even give to her? she has everything! Mr. Jones this is not what you think it is. I am not a part of this! They were the ones who lead me here! I-"

"Enough Ms. Greene! Now go to the Principal's office or I will make you!" He shouted and went out without even looking back at me.

This. is. not. Happening.

---

Suspension has ended and they've decided to let us clean the football field in a week instead of kicking us out except those who made the bathroom a motel room. Finals are over as well and it's time for me to leave now. I am Out of this place! 

"Hey mom. you mind.. me going with Seth? I can't tolerate the bullies anymore mom. They did everything to ruin me. They even passed their faults towards me. I hate it. I hate them. Please mom. I'm begging you."  I asked mom who won't agree with what I want to do. 

"I'll transfer you to another school if you want. maybe.." mom tried to reason out but she can't.

"mom. this is the only HIGH SCHOOL in here. I can't take them anymore. I promise! I'll behave. I'll follow Seth's rules and I won't cause any trouble. please mom." I asked her but she doesn't want me to. I really need to get the hell out of that school!

"I'm fine being with her. I mean, I couldn't protect her if she's away from me." Seth suddenly barged in and thank god he's there!

"I mean, I saw her being bullied and I can't just leave her like that. I won't be able to sleep knowing she's being controlled by some freaks at her school. Come on. She could be of great use to me as well." Seth said. I hit him jokingly as he laughed at me.

"please mom. I could be responsible and independent. look on the bright side-" I was explaining things to her when she raised her hand that stopped me from talking.

"fine. just.. skype me atleast five times a week. or everyday." She said and I literally jumped on to her. She is the best.

"I'll miss you both." Sandra from behind said. I ran to her and hugged her so tight.

"just tell me if you need something. or maybe want. I know your favorites." I said which made her all happy and giddy.

"I'll call you every now and then." She said as she hugged me tighter.

"Just take care of your sister okay?" mom said. Seth nodded as we went upstairs and packed everything that needs to be packed.

I went up and locked my door telling myself..

"Don't trust anyone but your family. Trust NO ONE but your family and yourself Sam."

Does this mean she'll leave???? XD stay tuned for more updates guys!

Brad's POV next!