Chapter 6. Emotions

My heart was set on fire .. I felt the fire piercing through my heart ..my hands and legs were shivering to know his answer to my proposal .... I thought if he reject will he accept me as his friend at least ...at any cost I don't want to loose contact with him !! ..even though he rejects me i want him ... It's sounds like I'm mad ... But when u fall in love it's hard to retrieve .. Your soul will be torn into pieces when u retrieve ... The silence between was increasing every second .. The air between was so thick that was unable to breath . We both scanned each other for expressions .. He look pale as well he is finding for an answer In his mind .. The day I met him I felt some sort of connection that I never felt with anyone ... The spark and attraction pulled me Closer to him .. His character made me decide that I'm in love with Harry ...
Every Time he saw me it was LIT .. The way he behaved with me in party made me think that I'm confirmedly I was in love with Harry .. I have no words to describe my feeling towards Harry ..
I waited for a reply .... Each second Harry is delaying his answer .. I'm pushing myself into darkness .. I wish Liam was there at this difficult moment
*TRING * a notification popped ,
It was a message from Liam , my heart became slightly light after seeing his message
**"Hey what did u say to Harry???"** The message read
**"I proposed him by saying my feeling towards him , how I feel when he is Around , how my love developed towards him , all those stuffs " **
**"superb !! What did he reply ??"**
**"I'm waiting for an answer from him "**
**"what his reaction after ur proposal "**
**"he looked pale and speechless "**
**"hmm I seee , any help u want right now ??"**
**"i swear I have no idea what to do now ??.. I'm tearing myself in to pieces !! Due to this tension "**
**"just chill , once in a life time u have to do a daring act , so please don't stress yourself a lot "**

**"now I need your help !! To forward this action because this silence is giving me heart attacks , I have to break this silence at any cost !!"**
**" hmm just lighten yourself and say You don't deserve a photograph , without u I'm incomplete .. Ur absence makes me love  u more " **
**"thank u I will say now "**
I kept my mobile and looked at his eyes ... His eyes were filled with emotions ...  And said
" You don't deserve a photograph , without u I'm incomplete .. Ur absence makes me love u more !!!"
His eyes sparkled ... And full of emotions ....i closed my eyes so that i don't feel more tensed and stressed out ... But I thank Liam for his advice and help ... Suddenly his warm hands were placed on my hand ... This sent an electricity to my skin and heart .... I blinked three to four times to come back from my thoughts and to enter the real world ... He looked at my eyes ... And.....
{note : this is an expanded chapter as suggested by many readers .... Hope u will enjoy
Xoxo}