chapter 28 . Preparations

According to dad's advice wedding arrangements went like flash  but cleanly .... harry is so excited for wedding .... But I'm in still in dilemma .... I couldn't get over the sadness and grief ....

The most crucial thing is even after lots of love from everyone  ... Mothers love is special .... I understand right now ...

Absence of mother can never be replaced by anyone ... Those voids  are the most worst and hatred one ....

I really miss mom right now ... She is sitting in the wheel chair for months but no improvement In her health ...

Each day is just like a year ....  The home is incomplete without her ....

House turns to home when mother's love and father's kindness are present ... They combine to give a harmonious and warmth feeling ....

But I'm still hoping with fingers crossed ...

" surya ...." Harry called me form thoughts ...

" yes Harry .."

" well you forgot about your dress appointment ... Sara called me right now ... "

" oh my good gracious... I almost forgot about it ... "

He walked towards the bedroom .. And noticed my face filled with mixed emotions ...

" surya ..." He held my hand tight ... " your mom will be alright ... Im having all the confidence that she will retrieve ... Don't worry ... Have faith in God ... He can turn anything . If you are not interested in wedding then let's stop it ... I want only when you are fully in to it ... Because this happens once in lifetime ..."

" Harry .. I'm really interested to become MRS HARRY .. But what If mom doesn't retrieve !!??"

" she will regain all her consciousness... Trust in me and God ..."

" ok Harry .."

" alright now let's head to adorn you my queen .."

" hehe ok my king .. As you wish .."

I changed my sweatshirts and picked up one of his T- shirt ... His T-shirts are so comfy and the smell of tint of mint from his shirt ...always drives me crazy ... They smell like

" are you ready surya ..."

" yes Harry .."

I walked downstairs ... He started to stare at me ..

" are you going out with my T-Shirt ??" He giggled romantically

" yes darling ..."

" they actually suit you better than me ... "

I giggled " really ..."

" yes ..." We giggled and he tickled me to enlighten my mood ...

" alright let's pick some dresses ..." Harry said

" ok "

I turned on the engine and drove off to Seattle to get my dresses ... It is a long 4 hour drive but it's worth it ...

Sara is the most well known designer and she has got her own clothing line for celebrities ... Her sense of fashion is fabulous...

Last time when I got in contact with her , she was really excited to dress me up ...

Harry and I talked all about wedding planning , songs and many more ...

The 4 hour drive seems like 10 hour drive ... I'm just excited to get my dress done ...

My nails and makeup appointments are tomorrow in Washington itself ... So much tight schedule from now on ...

We reached the place ...

It was a splendid place ... The banner had "HOLLYWOOD FASHION BOUTIQUE " in colorful and bold letters ... The interior designs were so awesome ... A big rack of different types of clothes like jeans , sequins , silk , glittery, wedding dresses etc...

Big Mirrors were placed in dressing rooms to admire our beauty .... Even makeup lines were present in side of clothing line for wedding dress trails and makeup ...

It looks like a Disney place ...

" hey ma'am " Sara called

" hey "

" oh you are surya ... Right ??"

" yes Sara .."

" oh it's nice to meet you .."

" Is this your fiancé "

" yes Sara ..."

" he looks handsome ... "

" thanks ma'am " Harry replied ..

" ok then let's dive into dresses .." She giggled

" let's get started ..." I giggled

" well MR . FIANCÉ you can be seated here " Sara replied .. With laughter ..

It took one hour and 45 minutes to select a dress for me ... I literally turned her place into mess but she was happy to dress me ....

At last I got my dress ... It is a white strapless gown covered with ruffles and pearls . The minute detail in the dress is outstanding ...

I selected Harry a black suit with pure velvet and silk ... He was obsessed with my selection ..

For braids maid pink gowns with silky texture ... And carnation flowers adorned ...

Our wedding is next week . yashica and Liam are taking all the initiatives to make our wedding special ...

Liam is really excited to see his bestie getting married to Person whom I loved the most ...

What will happen next ??? Wait for my updates lovely readers ❤️

With lots of love
Surya
Xoxo