Chapter 15 : SECRET

"Surya is our adopted daughter  ... " dad said ....

What the heck ??? Is dad serious about this ??? I'm really confused right now  ... !!

" what ???? Honey are you drunk ??" Mom replied

" no sweet Heart I'm not drunk .. It's a true fact .. Which was hidden when surya was born .."

" my heavens .... Surya ..." My mom burst into tears and hysterics

" sweet heart please be quiet ... Surya will come to know "

" I'm sorry honey !!! Now please tell me the secret !!"

" hmmm I will say the secret .... Carla is none other than my own sister .."

" what !!!! But you never mentioned about her ??"

This situation dates back to 18 years back ...i.e..., 1999

my dad had two wives .... I was born to the first wife and Carla to the second wife ... Even though our mothers hated each other but me and Carla had a very deep sibling relationship .... We loved each other and shared everything we had ...

our mothers restricted to see each other but destroying all the boundaries we meet each other ... We studied in same school and college ...

Behind all of my success and life Carla has always been a light to break the darkness ... Even I was her problem solver behind all the problems ,.. The whole village was really proud and talked about our deep relationship ...

Later that day she revealed a secret To me ... She took me to the park and after that ....

" what happened Carla ??"

" brother I have to say you something "

" Carla you have all rights to say anything as you wish !!"

" brother I'm in love with jack , a military officer .. He is working in borders of America ... "

" Carla I'm really happy for you ... But he is in military.... You know the consequences right ???"

" brother we know the factors .... The love inside our hearts is  so strong that can break all the boundaries "

" that is  true I agree ..... But ...... It's up to you ... I will support you till the end ... "

" thanks brother ..... I love you so much ... "

After few months jack came to meet us and the wedding was fixed on the first week of spring  ... Wedding  went so well ... I was really happy to see my Carla's face glorious and fresh beside jack ... 

" Carla your so beautiful and lit up today ..  Especially in presence of jack .." 
She blushed .. Blushed and blushed until her cheeks got the tint of red and pink ...

" brother it's all because of you ... Our wedding came to real with your efforts .. Thanks a lot brother ,.. "

" don't say thanks Carla ... Your happiness is my ultimatum "  she hugged me and started to weep ... I wiped her tears and left the room ..

We were waiting in the church hall for Carla ... She appeared like a angel behind the clouds ... The Veil ran across covering her face.. The white gown with ruffles and pearls adorned  her .... The tiara in her hair turned her into a beautiful queen of jack ....

The wedding got over smoothly without any problems ..
After that  Jack stayed for 2 months ... And after that his duty called up ... So he had to leave .... 

I could seee Carla in tears due to his  absence in home .... But she felt proud that her  hubby is a military commander ...

jack's absence  made Carla invulnerable but she managed to maintain a fake smile to satisfy me .. But everything went in vain .... After few days she became normal and I could see my lovely Carla with her beautiful smile ...

A happy news made everything bright and beautiful that is ... Carla was pregnant... This made me feel the most happiest Person because I will be uncle after 8 months ....

After 3 months it was my wedding ... Everything got over happily ....

You know a happy story can never have happy ending ...

A terrible news shook the home ... Jack was dead in the war ... This made Carla in sea of tears ...

After 2 days jack's honourable corpse reached home in a coffin ... Then I realised a military man's life starts in mother's womb and ends in coffin ..... 

The moment she saw jack she hugged him and cried terribly until her tears ducts ran out of tears ...  A memorial was erected near my home for jack ....
Carla spent her whole time in memorial ...

After 2 days of memorial Erection ... Carla got her labour pain .. She was rushed into the hospital . A shocking news and happy news arrived  
That was a baby girl was born .. And carla's life is in danger ...  One more thing also happened even you was in labour pain ... But our baby was dead while it entered this world ...  I felt my sister is important so I went to ICU To meet her ...

" Carla .... "

" brother .... Don't worry even if I die a piece of me is left in the world .... "

" Carla .. Don't say like that ... You will get well soon with your baby ... "  she started to choke ..

" brother ... will you promise me something .??? "

" Carla say ... "

" brother ... Will you promise to take care of my baby ??? She has no one except you ... Me and jack will be dead ... She will be an Orphan ... Our souls won't rest in peace if we see that sight ... So will you  promise take care of my baby girl as your own daughter ...???"

" Carla I promise in name of Jesus that I will take care of your baby as my own daughter ... " 

The moment I promised she entered the Doors of heavens .... I took the baby  girl and exchanged with the dead baby ....

So when you opened your eyes you saw the baby ...

What will be surya's reaction??? Will Jane accept her ?? Or reject her ???? Wait for the next update

{note : I hope you guys liked the suspense .... If you like it then please do comment , vote and share my story .... }

Surya

Xoxo