Chapter 20. Surprise

Then .... Harry invited me to dance .... We danced and faced each other ... His warm hands made feel like Elysian..... each time we make a move ... We became a center of attraction ... Being with him is the most happiest moment in life .... Each second turns to love .... Even the rock converts to cotton while he is there ....

Each eye contact bought us close .... He has the most beautiful brown eyes filled with love and compassion .... He recreated the same night when we first danced ...

" surya .... "

" yes Harry ..."

" hmm nothing .... Tomorrow will you come to my home ? "

"Yea sure Harry ... What time ..??"

" full day "

" sure " I replied with admiration and excitement ....

The party night was over .... We had lots of food and joy ...

I was really looking forward to meet Harry in morning ....

---------------------------------------------

I woke up in morning with brightest face possible .... Went to washroom and started my girly routines ,..

It took 20 minutes to choose a dress ... At last I wore a pair of jeans pairing with white distressed crop shirt ..., my love chokers ..... And my short heels from GUCCI ..

I took the car and drove off to Harry 's house ...

I rang the door bell .. Harry's mom opened the door ...

" hey Lucy ". Well Harry's mom doesn't like to be called aunty or stuffs ... So she insists to call her Lucy ...

" hey surya " she kissed my cheeks " come in make yourself comfortable "

" well Lucy where is Harry ??"

" hmmm you guess and find out "

" ok " I rolled my eyes

I went to bedroom and found him sleeping like a cute kid .. His lips were pulled apart , his hair slayed in bed too .. I took a tour in his bedroom and found lot of boyish stuffs and went near him to wake him ...

"Surya "he was sleep talking continuously .... Which put me in shock ... This proves that he likes me ....

" Harry ... Harry ... Wake up ... Oh Harry " I started singing

" surya ..." He woke up with excitement ...

" yes it's me ... Good morning sleepy head ..."

" good morning lovely head ..." He laughed .... His laughter noise filled the bedroom and brought life to it ...

" have your coffee ..." I handed over to him

" thanks a lot surya "

" don't say thanks it's fine ... "

" when did you come ??? "

" most probably 30 minutes ago "

" really ... !!!" His eyes widened

" yep ..."

"I'm really sorry for making you wait ..."

" it's fine ... I really loved your mom's company .."

" hmm ... And the song which you sang ... Was really good " he complimented

" which song " I asked in puzzle

" song which you sang to wake me up " he laughed

" it's my pleasure ... But it was dreadful to hear " I laughed ... " so what's the plan today mister ???"

" I guess lets babysit a gorilla or ape "

"Seriously ...!!" We laughed

" I'm planning to take somewhere special and surprise "

" really ...." I asked in excitement ...

" yes surya " he replied

We both conversed until we reached the car ...

He opened the door and said
" please be seated milady "

" it's my pleasure Monseigneur" we laughed ....

" what's your plan for your future ??" I questioned

" I'm thinking to join NYU OR WSU "

" seriously..."

" yes because you guys are there to look after me "

"LOL "

Our drive was filled with music and wild ....

We reached to a beautiful destination ... It was a stream with gold and ruby autumn flowers forest .... It really shone like a glitters under sun ...

"Woah this looks incredible Harry ..."

"Did you like it ??"

" I love this place ...."

" I'm happy that you love it ..."

We played in stream like free birds and roamed about the forest talking all things about school , life and stuffs ...

" i made this for you ..." He showed a flower crown woven with red , yellow & blue flowers which looked incredibly special and fantastic

" really ..." I was really stunned ... He placed it to adorn my head ....

" you look like fairy queen "

" thanks a lot Harry ...."

" surya I have to say you something .... " he bent down with a blue casket and opened it ... It was diamond with my name ...

" surya the moment I saw you in school I really felt some intuition ... The day you proposed me I had a war inside me .... My heart said to accept you but my mind said to let you concentrate in studies ... I really waited you to join WSU Which is your dream since your childhood ... I waited these days for this moment ... To propose you and honour you like my queen ... So will you accept me as your life partner !!"

What will be surya' reaction for Harry's proposal ??? Wait for my next update !!!

Thank you so much for your love and kindness readers .... Pls do share , comment and vote for my story which would be a great encouragement to write more stories ...

With love
Surya
Xoxo