chapter 10. confusion

fuck man !!!!! i swear i have no idea what to do right now ?? i feel like im  a lost kid in a vast  jungle .. my mind is filled confused thoughts .. i cannot think  clearly now .. im putting myself with tons of questions but i have no answers !!  okay now i have to see the pros and cons of each situation  ...

what will happen if i leave surya ??? well she may succeed in her dreams without any distractions caused by me .. she may find  a best job in Los Angeles.. and have a happy ending for her. but for me .. leaving her will be the biggest mistake in my whole life .. she is my dream girl and well you can say as an angel of my life .. after leaving her my life will be terrible .. each day will be like ages for me .. i will be heart broken !!!

what will happen if i dont leave her ???? she will fail in exams and she wont achieve her dreams .. her life will be shattered !! her eyes will be filled with tears which is an impossible situation for me ... i will be broken down completely .. i may be happy due to her presence but she will be unhappy due to her failure in exams ...

i guess its better to leave her .. if i sacrifice my pain .. she may lead a happy life ... seeing her happy makes my day .... hmm atlast i got a conclusion for my biggest problem .. 

" harry !! harry !! harry !!! " lucas called from the end of the corridor pathway .. i hate when anyone yells my name .... I feel like to punch his shit face !!!

" yes lucas say .." I replied with sarcastic smile and rolled my eyes ..

"Harry ... Liam is calling you ... Meet him in cafeteria... Well I saw even surya was sitting with him .. "

Why did Liam call me ??? What is the issue ?? Why is surya with Liam ??? Wait for the next update on Thursday ...!! Love you guys and thanks for your views and supporting comments ..!!;)
Xoxo
Surya