Chapter 18. Sorrow

I started to choke and was in the greatest shock in my life !!!! Is Liam pranking ??? I swear if it is a prank I would definitely hit him . My eyes widened , and had goosebumps all over my body ...

" Liam seriously .... Are you joking ??"

" no surya !!! I am not joking ... It true fact ... I know it  is hard for you to accept but you have to accept the change !!! "

" Liam .... I ... I ....."  I was in tears ... My warm tears embraced my cheek and my hands were cold as ice ... Literally Liam is the best person I have ever met !!  Replacing him would be the hardest and most cruelest act of my life .... Changes may happen but some changes are not acceptable !! 

" surya I'm really sorry ... I know it is very challenging to accept it but please do try "  Liam muttered and started having his food .....

We didn't look each other for next 20 minutes after this conversation ... And had our foods in death silence ...

The moment we finished our food I looked at Liam he was in dreadful and sorrow  mood ......

We paid our bills and slid in the car ...

" Liam .. Can you do me a favour ???"

" yes surya ... Anything for you "

" take me to a place where I can find peace and silence "

" yea sure .... But this is mid night "

" it's fine Liam ... Please take me "

He turned on the engine and started driving ... I Took out my phone and texted mom...

*"mom I will be reaching home in Morning due to some throw back party ... Don't worry I will be safe and have a peaceful sleep .. Love you mom "*

*" okay sweet heart , party hard and safe .. Goodnight and love you " *

We had mourning silence and air was getting thick and unable to breath... I kept my view focused on window ...

" Liam .. How is the NYU campus ??" His face lightened up after hearing my question

" it's superb surya ... The teachers and students are really cool "  

He reached to a sea shore with a small wooden cottage ...it was incredible ...

We got down and started walking  to reach the house ... We entered the house ... My goodness it was fantastic ... The old Wood had colourful gradient of colours ... And well equipped with modern kitchen.... It consisted of a balcony which had a incredible view of dawn and dusk ...

Liam noticed my puzzled face and answered my thoughts

" surya ... This is my father's cottage .Since  he is dwelling in Australia these keys are with me ... And I visit often to find answers for my problems ... You can stay until you get a clear decision ... I will be in upstairs if you want to converse with me ... But don't go out because those drunken rags may hurt you !!! You can view the sea from balcony ..... Make yourself comfortable and food is in kitchen if you are hungry ... Good night bestie "

" good night "

I went to balcony and was observing  the sea ... I am really sad that Liam is leaving ...even though it had been few months we have met but he Won everyone's Heart in our class .... I will really miss such a good mentor , philosopher , and loyal person ... Well I guess I should give him some confidence to achieve in NYU .... We can be in contact through social medias and we can meet in NY whenever possible ..... As a friend I should not discourage and make him sad .... I think I'm clear with my view .... I went back to my bed and took a quick nap .....

----------------------------------------------

It was 7:00 in morning .... I woke up and made some bacons and scrambled eggs for breakfast

" hey surya !!! Good morning " Liam greeted me

" hey Liam .. Good morning "

We both had food with lot of school chats and stuffs ...

" the breakfast tastes so good "

" thanks Liam "

" surya did you get a clear decision ????"

" yes Liam .... I found the best solution "

"What is it ???" He pleaded

" Liam I think I should not discourage you instead encourage got your new scholastic session in NYU .... We can be in contact through social medias and we can often visit in NY ... I know we have to accept changes .....but nobody can replace you as a best friend "

" I'm really grateful to have a best friend like you "

We slid in the car and enjoyed the drive ....... We reached my home .... Mom was eagerly waiting for me ..,.

" bye Liam take care "

" bye surya "

I opened the door and entered the living room ... Mom was standing with great shock !!!!

" mom what happened ????"

" surya you have the greatest and biggest surprise you have always been dreamt of ..."

" what is it mom ????"

" go and see it for yourself .... It is placed in your Study table !!!"

" ok mom "

I reached bedroom and found .......

What will be the surprise????? Will she be happy ???? Wait for my next update !!

{note : thanks a lot for views and votings my lovely and dearest readers .... I'm really shocked as well as grateful for this views .... }

Love you loads

Xoxo
Surya