My point of view of life

life has always been full of pain , sufferings & loneliness ... Everyone may think my book titles are strange but they are from the inner core of heart.... Everyone betrays each other for no reason ... They hurt each other for some reason ... We seek attention everywhere it's not because we are attention seekers its perhaps the inner soul which is lonely .... No matter how compassionate and lovable you are ... But at the end they will betray you !!!

As shakesphere mentions in his play 'seven stages of life ' we all are players in this world of stage ... But nowadays we are players in hands of wrong person .... Even the best of bestest friends will leave you when time arrives ...

We are in the race of marks and so called 'education ' ... Students never understand the concepts but they mug up ... The marks are the one which judges a person's mind and skills ... As once said " education is to replace empty mind with a knowledgeable mind " but nowadays they are tarnishing ... Parents compare with other students and hurt their own kids .... This is a mental harassment.....

For example ... A girl's talent is revealed other than education ... Parents never encourage it but instead lock it up ....

A numerical number can never and ever judge a person's talent ... Talents are meant to unlock it not to lock it ....

For example ... If shakesphere left his writing & thought its useless instead he became a officer with high rankings ... Think could we get such sonnets , and plays such as "ROMEO AND JULIET " ....

If Leonardo da Vinci left his paintings and chose a different Career ... He would have Been tarnished by life with no traces ... Instead his paintings adorn the richest of the richest ....

So discover your talent and develop it ... It can be anything but time appreciates hard works ....

Never underestimate yourself ... Love yourself ... Think you are the king / queen of this world ... Do things freely but with a moral reason ....

As a conclusion .... Pain makes a person strong to withstand difficulties ... Talents are born things which we need to stimulate it .... Love yourself and care yourself ... Trust none , care few , love all .... Because you are worth it ....

We scream when we fall not because we're afraid to fall but because we're scared to see what's down ibu_1012

This is my point of view of life .... Let's stay connected ... My Instagram ID : ___surya17___ so let's meet in next book ... And don't forget to vote , comment and share my story ... It would be a grateful for me ...

Until then with lots of love and compassion ...
~surya ❤️