Chapter 31. Book

We stayed there for 2 weeks ... But still I have got something to tell Harry ...
It has been pricking me since I hid it from him ....

After our marriage we both have been busy with our phones and works ...

" surya ... What have you been thinking and tense for past 2 days ..."

" hmm nothing Harry .."

" surya ... Say ... " he held my hands ...

I hope he doesn't get mad after saying this ...

" well Harry ... I will show you "

Harry's POV

"Ok " I replied ...

She went to the living room where a pile of newly printed pages were kept ...

" come here Harry !!" She requested ...

"Ok " I went towards the pile ...

I took one of the paper ... It was written
Loneliness by surya

What ??? Is she writing a book ... I'm really curious to know what she is been writing ...

"My life was boring and hopelessness until I met you ... The moment we met is crystal clear in my mind ... You can came like a prince from Disney land ... "
It continued ... I took all the pages and read it .. It was beautiful but I'm sad that she has mentioned all the details ...

" surya ...why did you do this ??" I questioned with anxiety ..

" Harry .." She mumbled I guess guilt has taken over her voice ..

" surya .. It is incredible that you are writing .. But .."

" but ..." She pleaded ..

" what made you think to write ..??" I questioned ..

" I used to write in my planner everyday about you .... One day accidentally during our internship my planner was misplaced and the publisher read my planner ... He was impressed with my story .. So he told me to write more !!" Her eyes were filled with tears ...

" ohh .. So that day when I came to your apartment ... You hid something from me .. Which I was questioning you for so long .. So this is the one ??"

" yes Harry .. I know it may sound bad .. But I want to show that I love you the most by my writing .. I promise this book won't reveal our identities..."

" but surya ..."

" Harry ... The Seattle publishers want my story ... " she continued .and bought a book .." This is the advanced edition of LONELINESS which I got it for you ... "

I took the book ...

" well I'm happy that you write about me ...!!"

" really ..." Her face lit up like a star ..

" yes ... " I replied .." Unless you don't reveal our identities..." I answered with a brightest smile ...

I could see her happy .. All I want to make her understand is that she doesn't have to stay dependent on me ... She has to build her own career which is really important for a girl and women like her ...

SURYA's POV

I thought Harry will reject it but I'm happy that he didn't ...

He is a gentle men ...

" well writer shall we have dinner ?" Harry giggled ..

" yea sure my darling .."

That was the day which changed my entire life .... My book became popular in book stores ... And all my friends really loved it ...

They want more books like this from me ... Which I'm really working on it ...

THE END