Chapter 13. FINAL ANSWER

{ I have attached weekend 's reminder as requested ... Please do find and listen it ... It's amazing I swear .. You will fall in love with this song .... }

We slid in the car and turned the engine on ... The air between us was thick and made me feel uncomfortable ...

I could see surya focused  on window and Constantly kept an eye on me ... My goodness I am gonna do a grave mistake .. Even the heaven's won't forgive me !!!

I took her to the valley of Roses ... Literally I could see her face lit up like a candle ... Her lips were pulled to a blushing smile ...  I turned the engine off .. I held her  soft hand and sat across a beautiful view ... Her mind was filled with confusion and excitement !!:)

It's the time to reveal her my answer .. I can't keep it long from her ... Every moment I hide ... I kill myself to bear the guilt ...

"Surya " I held her hand .. Her lashes were constantly hitting each other ... Her cheeks were like a rose due to cold ... I could feel the warmth when I touched her skin....

"surya !! i want to say you something ???"I requested

"yea harry !! say me " she replied .. I could see her excited as well as curious ..

'surya .... i.... i..... i..... "

' harry .. please whatever it is say it .. don't think about anything " she said

"surya.. the thing is ... we have met only for 1 month or so .. then how can you judge my character ?? what made you think that i am good one ??" I questioned with a low tone as possible ...

My hands started shivering badly ... The situation made me feel like to jump from valley and escape .. But .. I have to face the situation ...

"the fact is when i talk to you i feel like we have met few years ago .. i dont feel like stranger when i speak to you " she replied with a blush as well as curious ..

" hmmm well .... do you think i am your perfect match " I questioned her with soft voice as well as nervousness

"I think .. Because most of our thinkings and ideas match " she replied with a brightest smile :)

"Surya ... I think we have to work out and see .. If any magic happens in future then of course let it happen !!"I said with a stone cold heart ...!! I know it breaks her heart ... But it's for her good ...  I know my reply Would literally put her biggest shock ...

"Well okay .. Harry if you think to work. Out then sure go ahead .." She replied with a tone filled with sadness and guilt

She got up from her seat and walked towards the car ..my goodness !! Fuck .. Fuck ... Hope she doesn't fire up ...  I walked behind her .. And opened the door .. I turned the engine on ..

Fuck !!! The car seems to be heated up without a heater .. Shit ...!!! Her eyes were fixed to the window ...I guess I have to start up the conversation in order to break the deadly silence !!!

" I'm really sorry surya !!! I didn't mean to hurt you !!" I pleaded her to calm down...

" Harry .. I'm happy that you answered genuinely rather than harsh words... But you know it hurts .... But let's change the topic ... " she answered with a tint of sad and broken ... It made me jaw open .. But it's a true fact ...

" okay ..." I literally went blank of words other than OKAY

" okay " she replied and again fixed her eyes to window ...

" surya !! Are you hungry ??" I questioned

" well I guess ... YES " she replied with a lost smile ...

I went to a MC DONALD 'S DRIVE THRU ... And ordered burgers and French fries ... We collected our packages  and  started having our food ....  I can't stop staring at surya ... Uff !!!! I could see her gaining her strength again ... I wish she recovers fully ... We finished our lunch .. And started driving ,.

" which song do you like ??surya !!" I inquired to make her happy ...because she and music is irresistible ...

" reminder by weekend " she replied with a cute smile ...

I played the song and literally made her a lot happy and retrieve from sadness ... It was a long 2 hour drive at last I reached her drive way and parked the car ....

DING DONG ** I pressed the bell .. No one turned .. Except her tiny brother ..

" hey Harry " he replied with shock ..

" hey Luca " I answered ...

" surya take care ... Catch you later .. And by the way Liam messaged me the notes .. I will forward you ... So don't worry " I replied ...

" thanks Harry " she replied and suddenly she hugged me .. HECK MAN .... I felt butterflies grumbling in my stomach .. As well in elation And she whispered into my ears in a very soft and sweet tone " thanks Harry for the beautiful paradise view and genuine answer ... Don't worry and don't hurt yourself " she kissed on my cheek and she disappeared into the house .. I felt like an angel passed .. My goodness the happiest and remarkable moment in my life ... Thank god for ending the scene in a happy way .. !! I removed my car from parking and started heading towards my home ... She is my voice in my mind forever ... But I'm sad that I lost an angel which is precious ... But there is no way ... If God wills there is way to meet up again !!

SURYA' S POV

The moment I reached hall I could hear loud noises from my parent 's bedroom .....

What will happen next ??? What is the noise ??? Who is that ???
Wait for my next update ....

Don't forget to vote , comment and share my story.... It would be a needful as a new writer it inspires me a lot ...

{note : sorry for late updates .. It's due to my busy schedule and music works ...so please forgive .. But I promise to make sure the chapters are lengthy and fully edited ... Love you guys }

Xoxo
Surya ;)