chapter 30 . wedding

The most awaited day arrived at last  .... I have been waiting months for this day ...

Morning , Sara showed up for makeup and nail appointment ...
She did a very amazing job ... The braids maid and mom were dressed up ...

My wedding gown arrived .. She made it so beautiful ... Well Sara made a unique detail .. She knitted Harry's name in pearls and sequins in one of my ruffles which was unique and beautiful ...

I m really looking forward for two things
1. My mom's cure
2. My Wedding ..

If these Two things happen today I will be the most happiest and luckiest day ...

I still wonder years passed like running water ... Five years back I and Harry met in high school .. We were in love and now after 5 years we are getting married ...

I remember my mom's saying " enjoy and make the best use of time as possible .. Because the same time will not be available next time ..."

Now I realise the importance of her saying .....

" surya are you ready ??" Dad called ...

" yes dad .." I replied while fixing my gown ..

" surya .. My little girl .." Tears flooded his eyes ... " it seems like days .. You were born , entered schooling , graduated but now you are getting married which makes me the most happiest father ..."

" true dad ... " my eyes flooded but I controlled ....

I held his had and walked towards the hall ... Harry was in his suit ... He seemed like a prince in my eyes ...

My veil covered my face so that Harry couldn't see me blushing ...

The family members were really happy and excited ....

And especially i m waiting for the miracle ...I.e,my mom ... She was sitting in wheel chair ...

The priest started the prayers ....

It is Harry's turn to take the vow ..

" The day I met you I felt I'm the most happiest person .. You have been my guide , best friend , a supporter to me in the darkest days .. Your heart is made of gold that could melt anything .... I promise in name of God that I will stay as blood and guardian until we reach the God .... "

It is my turn to take vow ...

" Harry .. You are the sweetest , thoughtful and romantic person I have ever met .. You  have always been my strength that I can think of ... You have given me all you love and kindness that makes me feel I'm the most important person in this world ....   In my deepest trenches of heart , there were  voids before I met you .. But now my voids , insecurities and guilt has vanished ... Hence I promise and take vow in name of God that I will stay as your soul , mind and love until our souls depart from our bodies .."

The moment I finished my vow a sudden sound was heard ...

" surya ..." It was my mom ...

" mom .." I ran towards her ... She was perfectly alright ... I hugged her ...the love which I have been waiting and desperate to receive ... At last Harry returned to me ... 

The warmth of hug cannot be expressed in words but through expression ... The moment I heard my name from her mouth I felt the heavens have answered my prayers ...

I really feel blessed and happy to see my mom alright ...

" mom ... "

" darling ... I m really happy ..."  She started crying ..  " go and continue the rituals .."

" ok mom .."

Harry held my hand tight ... I could feel his actions With out his sayings ...

"So I here by announce them as husband and wife in the name of Lord .."

The rings were exchanged ...  Harry's eyes were as  bright as ever ....  His cheeks blushed like roses ...

Now I feel what is to marry a Person whom we love the Most in the world ...

I have to thank yashica and Liam for organising such a beautiful wedding ....

" congrats surya and Harry .." Our besties screamed ...

This moment I'm in elation .... I could feel a harmonious and happy family ever ...

" mom .." She walked towards me ... And said .." Now you have learnt all the lesson that are essential for life ... You are mature enough to handle a family ... I'm really proud of you .." She hid something in my hand ... And continued .. " This the perfect gift I can give you ..." She Hugged me .." Open your hand after I go ..." She mentioned ..

After she took a leave .. I found two rings .. Which contained beautiful stones and it seemed pricy ..
A letter was with the ring ...
I read the letter with Harry ..

" Dear surya and Harry ,

Although it may seem as a simple gift but it is so precious ... These are stones of harmony and love which I designed especially for you guys ...

These stones makes you remember your partner whom you love ... It has the ability to make a person to love ..

I gifted you two these to make you understand the meaning of love and stay as a harmonious family ...

While I finished creating these rings and hurried out to show to your dad I met with accident ...

With love
Mom "

Our eyes started to shed tears .. We exchanged the rings ... And promised that we won't part in future at any cost ....  I hugged and thanked mom for such a meaningful and lovely gift ..

Pictures were taken ... The whole day went really well ..

--------------—------------------------

What will happen next ??? Wait for my update ....

With love
Surya
Xoxo