chapter 8. Answer

{note : if you want chap 7 and chap 8 in harry 's pov then pls do comment.. i will write it !!.. And pls vote for my story ...}
-----------------------------------------
suddenly .. harry stopped the car and glanced at me to get down of the car !! he turned the engine off and we got down .. i saw a beautiful park filled with roses and there was a lake beside the roses ...uffff!! this could take my breath away ... harry held my hand and walked out ... we sat down and looked at the beauty of nature .

i watched water trinkling down the sky ..people running while i leaped with joy .. alas !! i cannot go down there .. for i am gone from that paradise never to return ..... how i wish i could go there .enjoy those moments .. that i never lived ..for if there's paradise on earth ..it is this

the most incredible feeling is to sit with your loved one and enjoy the beauty of nature...

harry held my hand in his palms and our eyes met each other ... i swear how many times i see his eyes i fall in love with his eyes .. his eyes have something special to attract everyone..each time i see those sparkly eyes i feel the most amazing feeling .. that brown eyes has something hidden ... each and every detail of him drives me crazy as well as send me an electricity to my skin .

"surya !! i want to say you something ???"harry requested

"yea harry !! say me " i replied .. i could see a worried expression in his eyes . and his lips were pulled to a small smile

'surya .... i.... i..... i..... "

' harry .. please whatever it is say it .. don't think about anything "

"surya.. the thing is ... we have met only for 1 month or so .. then how can you judge my character ?? what made you think that i am good one ??" He questioned with his low tone as possible

" the fact is when i talk to you i feel like we have met few years ago .. i dont feel like stranger when i speak to you "

" hmmm well .... do you think i am your perfect match "

"I think .. Because most of our thinkings and ideas match "

"Surya ... I think we have to work out and see .. If any magic happens in future then of course let it happen !!"

Harry's reply literally put me in biggest shock ..

"Well okay .. Harry if u think to work. Out then sure go ahead .."

I got up from my seat and walked towards the car .. The cold breeze made my face pale and frozen .. Harry opened the car door and I slid in ...

I could see Harry is being nervous after my answer .... He turned the engine on .. And drove ..

"Surya .. Are You angry ?? Due to my answer " Harry questioned with nervous

"Nope Harry !! I'm not angry or worried .. I'm just happy that you answered very genuinely "

" surya ... I didn't mean to hurt you ..."  Harry pleaded

" Harry please I don't like to discuss this now .. Because more than you it hurts me !!..."

"Okay .. "

" okay ."

"Are you hungry ??"

"Well yes ... "

He stopped the car in driv thru in mc Donald's .. I ordered a cheese burger and frenchfries .. Even Harry ordered the same .. We took our packages and started to drive ..  I opened mine and started eating .. I didn't even look at Harry ... I just kept my eyes focused on my food .. Because if I seee Harry's eyes I will start to cry .. Now his eyes are filled with worry , nervousness .. Even without speaking to him .. His eye contact is enough to convey the message ..
I could feel Harry 's eyes on me till we finished eating ... 
We finished our food and drove to school ..
It was just a 30 minutes ride but today it looks like  a hour drive
The air between us was so thick and that made me hard to breathe .. Silence is the horrible punishment you can give to anyone ..
I kept my eyes focused on car window.. 
" which song do you like ??" Harry spoke to break the silence .. He knows how to interact at certain situations

"all of me by John legend " i replied with enthusiasm .. After my reply I could see a slight change in Harry 's face .. His face was lit up . His eyes sparkled than ever .. It hypnotises me .. His eyes I swear ....

" hey .. Even its my favourite song" he  complimented with full enthusiasm

"Really ... Then let's have a carpool karaoke " I suggested
i have to enjoy this moment rather than spoiling it ..
I am happy that he didn't reject but he suggested to work on ... I'm really pleased with the way of his answer ..  I'm blessed to have a person like this .... We had a superb and cool karaoke .. We sang so good ... My god this is an memorable moment in life .. Sitting beside him is the most happiest moment I can ever feel ..
We reached the school .. And he pulled the car in parking .. As I reached school I could see Liam and Ibu waiting for me and Harry ..
--------
As many readers suggested updates on Sunday and Thursday is tooo longgggggg so I decided to triple update a week that is on Sunday , Tuesday and Thursday...!! Tune up to see the twists ..