Chapter 27 . Mom

We reached the hospital and identified my dad who was standing out of the room ...

" dad ....." I went and hugged him ....

" how is everything uncle ..." Harry questioned with tears ...

" mom is totally sick ... She met with an accident after buying your wedding gift ... Which she wanted to Present you  on your wedding ..."

" OMG ...." Harry and I replied ...

The reason for accident put me in total sadness ... Her love towards me unconditional ...

I weeped the whole day and night .... I didn't have food or anything ... Only my mom's thoughts were running in my mind ... Her sweet and best moments with me ...

" you will get sick surya .... Please do have something ..."

" no Harry ..."

I laid my head in his warm lap and weeped like hell ... After my tears ran out i slept ....

It was morning ... I woke up and Harry was peacefully sleeping in my shoulders ...

" Harry ..." He woke up ...

" you want anything love .."

" just a glass of water ..."

He went and bought some water bottles ...

" here you go ..."

"Thanks Harry ..."

" don't say thanks it's fine ... "

" Harry I think you should leave ... I can handle .. You don't suffer by staying ... I feel sad that you are suffering because of me ..."

" surya ... You know that I love you from my heart , soul and everything ... When my love is struggling here .. How can I leave .... ??? This is the time when you need me the most .... Only your mouth is speaking not your heart !!! Your heart is wanting me ... So my answer is no ..."

" Harry ... You are such an incredible person that God has gifted me ...." I hugged him ...

The doctor called us ...

" your mom is in coma ... She will be perfectly alright if she Retain her consciousness..."

" thanks doctor ..." Dad replied ...

" what will I do now ???" Tears flooded my eyes ...

------------------------------------------

For 4 months the condition of mom was the same .... Harry and I got graduated from WSU .,. We proudly walked the ramp .... We got first in our respective courses ....

Day by day my thoughts about mom increased ... But some corner of my heart I had confidence she will be alright ... I am desperately waiting to see her talking to me ...

The home lost its fervour without my mom ... It was just like an empty home Even though everyone was present Except her ...

My day was incomplete with her advices , voice and everything ..,

When she was there I used to ignore her advices .. But now I am regretting for my irresponsible behaviour ...

We went home ... Mom was discharged from hospital because her external injuries where cured ...

We had a sea of hope that she will be cured .. We made tonns of attempts to regain her .. But everything went in failures ...then ..

" surya ... I have a plan ...!!" My dad yelled at me ...

" what is it dad ...?" I replied and Harry was in shock ...

" Surya your mom met with accident while buying your wedding present ... She have always dreamt about your wedding in valleys ... You and Harry dressed like King and queen ... With lots of braids maid ..."

" so ... Dad ..." We asked in surprise

" so when you and Harry get married .. I guess your mom may retain her consciousness.... " dad spoke with great courage ...

" we think so ..." I and Harry replied with confidence ...

Will this plan work ?? Will surya's mom will be alright ?? Wait for my next update ...

With love
Surya
Xoxo