Chapter 22. Class

I reached Washington .... I was really amazed by its beauty ... I took a taxi and reached WSU....

The campus was so big ... It had marvelous buildings .... Rare trees and shrubs ... Fresh and clean environment ,....

I entered the office .... And showed the admission slip ... The principal called me ...

" good morning surya " principal greeted with a warm smile ,..

" good morning sir ..."

" so are you ready to rock the colleage .??"

" yes sir I'm ready "

" the school guidelines and regulations will be explained by Luca ( k00l_ali ) so cooperate and rock the colleage "

" thank you sir "

" welcome surya "

I exited the principal room ... A tall person with black rimmed glass and beautiful smile welcomed me ....

" well are you Luca ???"

" yes surya ... I'm Luca "

" hi Luca "

" hi surya ... Welcome to WSU "

" thanks a lot "

" how is campus ??"

" actually marvelous "

" oh great "

" so what are the regulations and guidelines ??"

" well I guess now you are damn tired ... So better take rest I will explain when you are fresh and energetic "

" thanks a lot for understanding Luca "

" your welcome "

" let's be friends "

" yes sure "

Luca showed the whole campus ... It had beautiful class rooms ,... Luxurious dorms and fantastic kitchen .... It was lit .....

We entered the dorm and registered a room for me ...

" thanks Luca for spending your time "

" don't say thanks it's fine "

" hmm ok "

" good night and take care "

" good night "

" bye "

" bye "

I made myself comfortable in my room and i texted Harry ....

" hey .... So sorry for not texting you ... It was a big day ... Call me when you are free ..... Love you "

I texted mom informing about the campus and stuffs ... She was really happy ... And wished me luck about tomorrow's class

I dozed off ..... Suddenly my phone started ringing .... I took my phone and noticed it was Harry ...

" hey Harry ..."

" hey love "

" how are you "

" I'm fine . How about you ?? How was the campus ..."

" I'm fine ... The campus it's incredible ...."
We talked for long hours .... About the campus ... His school and all