Chapter 9.harry's pov

{note: this is  harry's pov of chapter 5 since the proposal starts from chapter 5 as requested by readers !!! ENJOY AND HAVE FUN WITH HARRY'S POV  }

and one more important thing ..

this story is totally dedicated to one and only person .. that is my BAE  i began writing short quotes first ... i showed my quotes to him .. he really liked it and he was the only one who suggested me to write a story .. and this is how loneliness was started ... i have no words to express my feeling towards him.. you know the best feeling is to get a person whom really understands you and will always stand for u ... that is my lovely BAE .. and this LIAM character is based on my BAE ..MY BEST FRIEND FOREVER IS HIM ...... and also thanks for the cover which u send me .. that was the BEST!!!!
-----------------------------------------
HARRY'S POV

the moment i asked for dance .. surya was shocked and stunned .. she didn't expect me to ask for dance .. i could feel the pressure in my veins .. i was waiting for her to answer .. the every moment she delays .. the  pressure is increasing .. FINALLY  she said YES  with a cute smile .. her smile always takes my breath away ..  i held her soft hand ... it literally send me fucking electricity all over my body .. she came closer  i wrapped my hand in her waist ... i could see her elegant smile in the disco lights .. even in the darkness her smile gives me attraction

UFFFF !!!!!!FUCK !! FUCK !!!my goodness the way she moves her body ... every movement she gives they are so graceful ..  god has created a magnificent sculpture like her ... her chubby cheeks is the attraction

till the end of the party my eyes were on her .. i swear to fucking god i can't  move my eyes from her .. the dress she wore shows each and every curve of her body ..  i could feel liam's eyes on me till end of the party .

i dropped surya at home and she waved a bye to me.. i could see the excitement behind her eyes as well as full of love .. i went back to my home .. i couldn't forget her .. she was playing in my memories .. i think i'm in love with her ... the way she looks at me , the way she speaks , UFFFF!!!!! GOD SHE DRIVES ME FUCKING CRAZY  i know this sounds so weird but from my bottom of my heart i truly love her ... each and every place i see ., i could only see surya.. i was waiting for the dawn break so i could see her in school ... i fell asleep atlast

**********

morning the alarm went off .... i snoozed it ... you know the worst thing i dont like is this stupid alarm clock .. why in this shitty world did they find this nuisance clock ... i went to washroom .. and literally i took HALF  an hour to style my hair .. as always HAIR is the best personality a man can have ..

i am fucking excited to meet her ... i pulled my car from drive way and started to drive .... I turned on the radio to make my morning feel fresh and energetic ... I kept a check on my phone for any messages or calls .. Last night 's memories flash before my eyes ... Her dance , dress ...... UFFFFFF!!!! I have no idea what MAGIC she has ... She has always that spark and magic to attract everyone That makes her special and UNIQUE .. out of all girls
I reached my school in 15 minutes ..

the moment i entered the school .. my eyes were searching for her but failed in process ... but i found LIAM talking to carlie . i just passed them and was on my way to my class ..

"harry " a familar voice called me .. i turned to face the person .. he was tall with white checked shirt , brown pants and formal shoes and had a glasses on his nose .. well it was none other than our dumb professor jonathan .. he was just staring at me as if he is gonna eat me ..

"harry " professor called me again

" yes sir " i replied coolly

"harry , i have to talk to you personally so after first period come and meet me in library .. i will looking forward to meet you . Is it okay ?" professor replied with a serious frown ..

" okay sir i will meet you " i replied now my mind is filled with thoughts and the problem that sir want to discuss with me ... i was waiting for the first period to get over.... each second i was counting on .. at last the bell RANG .. i rushed like a stampede to meet professor in library..

i opened the door and saw professor sitting in the chair with a newspaper in his hand .. this room is fucking shit ... from the day i joined this school i never ever touched this room .. it makes me complete sick and shit ..he glanced at me and gave look to sit me in the chair beside him ... i have no chance .. but go and sit with him ..

" helloo sir "

" helloo harry "

" sir ...."

" i know harry ... well i have to talk to something important!!!!" i swear i have no fucking idea why this dumb is beating around the bush

" yes sir "

" well harry .. do you LOVE surya ?? " this question put me in greatest shock .. i have no freckin idea to answer this question .. i was processing my brain for an answer .. but left me in no choice but to answer the truth ...

" yes sir i LOVE her " i replied boldly

" well then my guesses are right " what the fuck he knows about my love ..

" sir ..."

" harry .. i have been noticing her grades are gradually decreasing .. she was never the same before .. last year she was school topper but know im afraid whether she will pass or not this year ... her main ambition is to get through WSU after this year ... but if she continues with this grades she wont get through ... the school as well as teachers are expecting more from her ... as a professor personally im recommending dont fall in relationship with her .. this is an age where teenagers tend to fall for others .. but as a guide we have say the right and wrong path .. i have no problem whether you love or not .. all i want is she must get through WSU .. "

" sir .. so what shall i do in this matter "

" harry .. im saying until she get through WSU please let her concentrate in her studies "

what will be harry decison ???? will he leave her or love her ??? wait for the next update ....love you guys and thank you so much for you love and support ..

xoxo

surya