Chapter 23 . Torture

Songs for this chapter ...

Say you won't let go by James Arthur

Thousand years by Christiana perri

---------------------------------------------

I kept quiet and sat in my place ... The whole period Ricky was giggling .... When the class got over ...

" hey broken head .."

" shut up Ricky "

" Ohhh well this ugly knows my name ... "

" stop it ...."  I screamed and left the place ...

" oh really misss ... Who do you think you are ..."

" I'm just a student ... So shut your blessed mouth and leave "

The professor passed by so Ricky vanished in air .... And I left the place ...

It was break ,.. I went to take my food ... Ricky pushed me and I slipped and fell ... Also my food was destroyed ...

" you lady ... Clean up this mess and go back to your room " the cook screamed

" yes ..." I replied

I cleaned up the mess and went to room and I crawled to my bed and was staring at the ceiling .. My stomach started twisting ... I feel like hell in my stomach ...  The room door opened

" surya ..." Luca questioned with sadness with a plate in his hand ..

" hey Luca .." I pretended to be happy but I failed in the attempt ,..

" have this food and please take test .."

" did you have food ??"

" yes I had ... This is John 's plate since he is absent I ordered in his name "

" no I don't want ...."

" will you listen to me ???" He questioned

" yes .."

" then have this food .."

I ate the food and took rest ... But I Really don't understand about Ricky ,..
The moment I dozed a loud sound was heard from my room ...

Ricky was playing songs and dancing ...

" Ricky please let me have a wink of sleep !!"

" no ..... I can't suffer Alright .. Go and sleep  broken head ...."

" hey surya ... Will you sleep with us ??" Janet questioned

" yea sure "

I went to Janet's room and took a deep sleep .. It was so silent and calm ... I really got peaceful sleep ... 

The same routine continued ... I Starved for 4 days ... I drank only fluids ... Ricky's bullying increased day by day ...

I really couldn't bear this ... I want Harry to be with me right now ... I want to lay my head  in his lap and cry .... But that's impossible ...

Each day my sleep was deteriorating ... I couldn't bear ... I felt like I'm living in hell ,..

My phone started ringing .. It was Harry ... I felt like heavens calling ...