Chapter 24. Harry

Next day I woke up early and wore the best of clothes .... And entered the campus ...

" hey ugly face " Ricky bullied

I kept  my mouth closed and I really didn't mind his words but suddenly ...

Harry entered the campus like my super hero ... Literally he was setting fire to girls ... All the  girls went behind him and tried to make a contact but everything went in vain ... He walked towards me and held my hand and pulled me closer towards him ....  That moment I felt im really blessed to have a person like Harry ....

The " so called " girls faces turned blue to black ....   He walked towards Ricky by holding hand ...

" she is my fiancé ... Don't you dare bully her ... Or  else your face will buried deep in the ground ....understood ???"  These are words came out of anger , hurt and love .... And especially from heart ..

" yes mister " Ricky pleaded .,.

" and one more thing , apologize to surya for  hurting her badly  internally  as well as by externally ..."

Ricky thought for a moment and continued the conversation...

" sorry surya for hurting you " Ricky pleaded

" it's fine ..." I replied

" come lets go to class ..." Harry walked with me ...

That was the day where peace was established in my life ....

------------------------------------------

After 4 years  the life  remained same as before but Harry's love increased day by day .... He became more fond of me and so as I ...  We made the coolest as well as the best friends ....  More 2 months are left to complete my studies ... And after that it's our wedding .... Which I am still counting on ....

" surya ... Can we go out for dinner ??"

" yes please Harry ... I'm starving.,..." I pulled my lips to show I am hungry ....

" so cute ... Let's go out darling ..."

" ok darling " we giggled ....

" Harry which dress should I wear ??"

" hmmm surya wear the black dress with full of rhinestones ...  "  he winked

" yea sure Harry ..." I am really surprised  that He still loves this dress  ... 

I wore the dress with black pumps and a sparkly chain ...

" Harry did you get ready ??"

" surya I got ready and I'm waiting for you ..."

" yea I'm coming just two seconds  ..... "

" ok two seconds ... 1 , 2 .... Your 2 seconds got over ... And I'm coming up .."

" Harry noooo..."

" Yesss .."

He walked upstairs and opened the bedroom door ... While he saw me struggling to draw an eyeliner ...

" surya what are you doing ??"

" I'm trying to draw a winged eyeliner ...."

" ohh okay .... You have 2 minutes to draw the black line alright ??"  He giggled ... " I will be waiting in down stairs for you " he continued

" ok MR Harry .." I giggled ...

After two minutes I successfully completed my eyeliner look .. And makeup ...

" I am done Harry ..." I said

" atlast ... You are done ..." He replied  form down stairs

I walked downstairs with perfecting my look ... He was dazzled . His brown eyes were so  sparkly that it could enlighten my soul and heart ....

" my goodness you are ... Splendid ...." He complimented by looking into my eyes ...

I still wonder how eyes can be a communication between anyone .... His eyes speak a lot than his mouth ... Those eyes encourage , compliment for anything I say ....

" thanks Harry ..." I blushed ..

" you look beautiful even without those black lines in your eyes ... "

" thanks Harry ..."  I blushed ... Whenever Harry around I always run short of words ....

I turned on the engine and drove the car to hotel .... It was so beautiful .... The lightening were so good ....

" Harry did you reserve here ??"

" yes milady ..."

" Ok " I Laughed ...

I parked the car and we entered the hotel .... It was so magnificent and antique ...

" I thank my lucky stars for the drive ..."

" why ...?" I asked with curiously ..

" it has been only few weeks you started to learn driving ... But you bought me safe to hotel ...."

We started to laugh .... And I ran into a person who had familiar face ..... It was ......

Who was it ??? Wait for my next update to know .....

OMG thanks a lot readers for such fantastic reviews and views ... I'm really happy as well as so grateful to you readers ...

readers if my book exceeds 1.25k views .... I will surely write edited and fantastic version of loneliness 2  💯 as a matter of gratitude.... It's a promise .... Once again thanks a lot readers !!!❤️❤️❤️