Chapter 16.Reaction

What the heck is going on ???? I can't believe this truth ..... I have to research on this matter  .... So I ran to the attic and searched for the family photos .... After a long struggle I found them ... I opened the album ... It was brown in color covered with leather but a bit worn out due to time passage ....

At last I found Carla's pic I mean my mom's pic .... I saw her 17 years pic .... I was the exact copy of her .. I couldn't believe the fact ... Truth is bitter but it's fruit are sweet ...

I took the pic , embraced it near my chest and started to shed my tears .... I was thinking about my mom ... I heard my mom Jane calling me .... I rushed to bedroom ....

" surya !!! Surya !!!...." My mom yelled

" mom I'm coming ......" I said her in loud voice ...,

I took the photo from attic and hid it in my dress closet .... When I saw myself in mirror ..my eyes were swelled due to hours of crying ...  I managed to conceal my redness in eyes by adding some moisturizing eye drops and reached living room ....

She was seated on sofa with her hands covering her face ....  I went and stood in front of her ... The moment her eyes met mine .... She hugged me badly and starting shedding tears .... For the first time in my life .... I saw my mom in mixed emotions ...  I took her hands in a secured way .. And I could see something wrong in her beautiful face ...

" mom .... What's wrong ????" I questioned  her ... Concealing the fact that I know the truth !!!! 

" surya ... Nothing much !!!! "

" mom please don't lie .... What went wrong ..."

" sweet heart .... I was taking Some nap and experienced a horrifying dream ..... "

" ohhhhh ..... Mom it's fine .... " I wiped her eyes which was filled with sea of tears ... " mom what did you see in the dream .... "

Her face turned pale after asking the question ..... Her mind was racing with thoughts which was clearly visible in her face ....

" sweet heart I observed a terrifying truth  in which you were my adopted daughter !!!!!!"  Her warm Tears rolled down from her eyes ...

" mom .... It's just a horrid dream .... You know  I am your daughter right  ...."

" yes....  my sweet heart ....  But those sights send me chills across my skin "

I hugged her and whispered in her ears ..." Mom forgot about those horrid dreams ..... It's just a dream .... In reality I'm your Daughter!!! Till the end of my life I will show my love and affection towards you and our family ,..."  My words gave her new confidence .... As well as reassurance ...
Her face was lit up and I could see a beautiful and blooming face after my words ....

--------*---------*--------*----------*------ the whole night went worst ... I couldn't get a wink of sleep after the truth .... It's literally killing me .... After 4 hours of thinking a solution for my sadness ... I got an idea ,... I have to confess this to Liam ..

the next day was a very big day .... Because our english professor had some surprising news for us ..  I swear i had no Idea about it.... But hope the day will go good ....

I woke up at morning 7:00 and got ready .... I wore a white t-shirt  with ripped jeans and chokers ...
I reached the living room and saw mom was preparing  something very special .... She was in best of attire and her face was so fresh and had no tint of sadness ......