The Two Wolves

© 2017 SilverStream22. All Rights Reserved.  

~

  No light, no light in your bright blue eyes
I never knew daylight could be so violent
A revelation in the light of day
You can't choose what stays and what fades away

~

"So Jasper and Draver are your two wolf companions?" I muttered out as Odin lead me to the room off to the side, with Frigga wrapped around his arm.

"Yes. Artemis and I are close- she's like a daughter to me. I've broken the godly accords to see her on multiple occasions, and when she told me that there was a prophecy regarding her Lycans and needed my help, I gladly offered it. Her Lycans are my Valkyries. So, I gave her my prized wolves in the form of Jasper and Draver. She molded their path into becoming Lycans, so that she could have aid in the fight against Erebus when the time came. In return, I asked her to look after you. Kept you close by making the three of you mates."

"That is..."

"Sick," Draver spat out. 

I turned to see Draver inside the room, fully healed by some miracle, with Jasper by his side. Next to both of them was a blond haired man with orange eyes. 

"Apollo," the man greeted with a mock salute of two fingers at the forehead. He seemed preoccupied pushing down Draver and Jasper. "Little 'Mis sent me."

"You call the Moon Goddess 'Mis?" I said, astonished. 

He shrugged, then turned his attention back onto the twins. "Sit down before I let these two go at you."

He slammed the butt of his staff into Draver's stomach, the two snakes at the top hissing and snapping.

"You're okay!" I rushed forward, grasping Draver's hand. "I saw Cerberus, your body was ruined."

Draver growled at me, low and deep. "Back off, woman."

Frigga grabbed my arm, gently pulling me away. "Might not be a good idea to be near them now."

"What's wrong with them?" I asked in horror.

I noticed that they were a lot more feral, their eyes sizing up everything in the room- Odin, me, Frigga, Apollo, hell even the pottery.

Apollo cupped the back of his neck. "I caught the maidens you asked to look after them and told them I could handle it. And I did. With some side effects. They'll be back to normal by the end of the day, two days max."

I felt myself sag in relief, "Thank goodness."

"Don't get too excited. Now that the contract between my sister and Darth Vader over here are done, that means your life as mates are over as well."

I froze up, meeting their gaze. I noticed that they didn't look at me the same, not completely. I didn't feel the same soul sucking stare. In fact, they looked like they wanted to be anywhere than with me. They weren't entirely Jasper and Draver. They were Geri and Freki.

"How could you?!" Jasper snarled at Odin. "You left us in Midgard for centuries!"

Odin scowled. "I forgot how petty these two get."

I tried to calm him down: "Jasper-"

He withdrew away from me. "Have you no shame? Seducing us and indulging in what you're forbidden to?"

"What is he talking about?" 

Frigga pursed her lips. "Well, he's talking about the sexual acts between the three of you. As one of Odin's, you are meant to be keep your maidenhead intact."