[13]

"This week is gonna be so much fun,"Adam's sister Ella exclaims as we enter our hotel room for the first time. I have to admit, I was pretty impressed. Hotel "room" was definitely an understatement because it wasn't really a room. I would describe it as an oceanfront suite.

"I know, I'm so excited," Natalie squeals in agreement as her and Ella run off to go pick a room.

"I'm the oldest so I get the best room," I call after them. Even though that was a rule
I made up myself, being the oldest calls for it. After all, I've lived my whole life as the subsequent middle child, therefore I must squeeze all the possible perks of being the eldest in my general area over the next week.

I was sharing the suite with both my little sister and Adam's 13-year old sister Ella. Basically I was stuck on little kid duty for the next week. Though I didn't really mind because Ella's the sweetest kid I know, and acts more like an adult than a kid. She's commonly mistaken for being older than me as she's much taller and more mature looking than I am. I'm generally mistaken as a 12-year old. Also I can tolerate my sister sometimes so I should be fine. I'll probably be spending the majority of the week with Adam though.

Compared to him, I got the good room. He was stuck with not only his older brother Daniel but my brother as well. On their own the two of them aren't that problematic but together... I can only pray that my lord and saviour Jesus Christ be there for my boy Adam in his time of need.

After finding the best room and taking it for myself. I connect my phone to wifi so I can text Ricky.

LIL LANNY
Just got to the hotel
it's absolutely breathtaking

RICARDO
I'm pretty jealous not gonna lie

LIL LANNY
You should be😜

"I'll get it," I call out as I here a knock on the door of our suite.

I can't help but gawk at the shirtless Adam that was waiting for me at the other side of that door.

"Take a picture, Lan. It'll last longer," he smirks and I feel my cheeks heat up.

"You're so cocky," I groan, rolling my eyes in annoyance and he simply shrugs. I cross my arms in front of me as I wait for him to speak, but after a few moments of silence I speak up again. "What do you want?"

"Come to the pool with me?" he suggests grabbing my hand in attempts of leading me out the door.

"Ok fine," I oblige. "But can you at least wait for me to put on a swim suit?" I add pulling my arms out of his grasp and stepping back into the room.

"Well I'd rather see you in your birthday suit, but you look pretty hot in a swimsuit so I suppose it will suffice," he teases and I lightly slap him in the arm.

"I hate you," I call as I close the door behind me."

"Duly noted," he calls back causing me to laugh.

After I quickly get changed into one of my many swimsuits, I grab my phone and follow Adam down to the pool area.

JEALOUS BOI
Send me as many pics as you can this week.

LIL LANNY
you don't need me to send you pictures when google exists.

JEALOUS BOI
baby don't be difficult...

LIL LANNY
difficult is my middle name

JEALOUS BOI
I don't doubt that

LIL LANNY

here's a pic from the hotel pool

JEALOUS BOI
Super jealous rn

"Lan come in," Adam urges diverting my attention from texting Ricky as he swims closer to me.

"No, I said I come to the pool with you, I never said I'd swim in it."

"Well then I'll just have to make you get in," he chuckles annoyingly before he begins lightly splashing me. A few water droplets adorn my phone and I begin to get scared. I can't deal with the thought of my phone dying from water damage when this trip's only just begun. Giving into Adam's pleas i decide to send Ricky one last text.

LIL LANNY
ugh g2g Adam keeps trying to get my phone wet

Within seconds, Ricky answers with a text that causes me to stifle my laughter. I don't know why Ricky seems so against Adam but I have to admit that it's pretty amusing.

JEALOUS BOI
tell that Adam kid I want to punch him in the face.

"What's got you laughing?" Adam questions out of curiosity and I shake my head sending Ricky one text then shielding my phone in my towel.

LIL LANNY
I'm not gonna tell him that because he could totally beat you up.
I really got to go though bc hes all but pulling me into the water I'll text you soon though

"I hate you for making me do this," I groan as I slip into the water.

"I love you for doing it," he grins, as he grabs both my hands in his before pulling me in closer to him. He let's go of one of my hands to brush a stray hair out of my face and I can't help it think that this moment seems oddly romantic for two people who we supposed to be just friends.

"Glad you two are having fun," his mom laughs, as our parents walk by us on the pool deck.

JEALOUS BOI
Bye.... I guess

//

Awe Ricky's last text at the end.... poor kid

For those of you asking if Landry and Ricky will meet... you'll just have to wait and see.

The next chapter's a lil different so stay tuned