[26]

Landry wakes up in a bed that is definitely not her own. Though this room had nearly identical white walls, it was definitely much larger and furnished differently. There was also the fact that her friend Olivia was scrolling on her phone right next to her.

That's when Landry begins to recall the memories of last night. After the disastrous event of Adam ditching her and a party he brought her to, she ran into her friend Olivia who invited her over to hang out and spend the night. 

OMG Olivia is Lori Loughlin's daughter. She was in Lori Loughlin's house. She met Lori Loughlin's last night. As someone who grew up watching full house reruns, that was definitely a big deal to Landry.

"Oh good you're up," Olivia squeals as she turns her head towards her half-asleep friend. Her brown and blonde hair was tied into a perfectly messy bun as she lounged in a black tank top and grey sweatpants. Landry stared at her for second, unable to grasp how she was able to look so good having just woken up. No one looks this good just sitting in bed. She soon grows distracted from mentally cursing her friend as she realizes that the phone in Olivia's hand did not belong to her but to Landry.

Feeling a tiny bit uncomfortable that her new friend is invading her privacy, she awkwardly asks, "is that my phone?"

"Oh ya sorry," Olivia apologizes as if forgetting that the phone in her hand was in fact not hers. "I didn't mean to invade your privacy, but you're sister texted you a link that she thought you might want to see. She called and told me to make sure you saw it when you woke up but my curiosity got the better of me and I had to check it out."

Instantly forgiving Oliva due to her curiousity of what she just said, Landry's mind immediately switches gears to the new topic at hand. "What's the link of?"

"It's just some celebrity gossip column taking about some stuff at some Halloween party Disney threw last night. I was trying to figure out why you would be interested in it but I couldn't quite —"

"Oh God, let me see it," Landry groans cutting Olivia off and basically snatching her phone out of her hands. Her eyes dutifully scanned the screen for the link as she began fretting. She was nearly 100% sure that this link had to do with Ricky, and due to her sisters apparent urgency she had a feeling it would not be good.

Last night, celebrities of all ages gathered at a fancy club in downtown Hollywood for Disney's annual Halloween party.

The first few blurbs weren't very relevant to what Landry was searching for so she just skimmed through until her eyes caught on to a familiar name.

Many were surprised to see Forever in your Mind's Ricky Garcia and musical.ly personality Jordyn Jones catching up. The couple split around 8 months ago and have not been seen together since, which led fans to believe it was not an amicable breakup however, last night they led us to believe differently.

After the shock of running into eachother the two were seen innocently laughing and dancing, which led to to some not so innocent kissing before they decided to leave the party together. 

They even snapped these super cute shots which Jordyn posted to her Instagram with the caption

@jordynjones: nothing but smiles whenever I'm with him

This one was also featured on her Snapchat story.

We're just swooning at the cuteness. We were all heartbroken when these two called it quits but it seems that one of our fave teen couples may be on their way to a very happy ending.

You can count on us to keep you posted.

RICKY
Hey

LANDRY
What?

RICKY
Landry
I don't know if you've seen the article already

LANDRY
you're aware that my little sister knows your every move, right?
of course I read the article you dipshit

RICKY
The things they said aren't the total truth, lan
they blew things way out of proportion, I swear.
please don't be mad !!

LANDRY
what would I be mad?
I said no, you went with someone else
why wouldn't u

RICKY
It's not like that I didn't go with her

LANDRY
It doesn't matter how it happened but you were with her and it isn't any of my business
Theres no reason to be mad there's nothing going in between us
you don't owe me any explanation

RICKY
landry stop
stop acting like you don't care so we can actually talk about this

LANDRY
I don't care
theres nothing for us to talk about
there's nothing going on between us we've never even met

RICKY
Doesn't mean that I don't have feelings for you
You know I do

LANDRY
That's ridiculous and you know it
I'm really not in the mood to talk to you right now
so bye

RICKY
Landry
Landry, come on
Don't do this
Please

"So you like this guy?" Olivia asks confusedly, searching for some clarification.

"No, it's nothing like that," Landry assures her, immediately dismissing the thought of feelings for Ricky from mind.

"Then why do you care what he does?" she questions quizzically. Olivia was super nice and all but her curious personality was making Landry daydream of bashing her pretty little head into a wall.

"It's complicated," Landry explains frustratedly after a pregnant pause. It was very hard to explain the nature of her relationship with Ricky to another person. Heck, it was hard to explain the nature of her relationship with Ricky to herself.

"Doesn't sound complicated to me," she snickers. Landry just glares at her though that doesn't last long as the voice of Lori Loughlin soon fills the room, inviting the girls down for breakfast. Landry dash out of the room as fast as she could, excited to avoid the topic of conversation but also to eat breakfast made her favourite actor ever. How often do you get to chance to have you favourite actor cook for you? How could you not be bouncing off the walls?

Olivia just tiredly trudged behind her, feeling extremely confused about her friend's sudden change in mood.

//

wowowow look at me go actually updating
only like 5 chapters left
can't believe I'm actually gonna finish a story