[Six]

A/N- This chapter is going to be super freaking long, so prepare yourselves xD

IT'S A WAKE...FOR A CAT

"I don't care what you say, I think Harry and Hermione are meant to be." Alex argued as her and Rory walked home from the bus stop.

"Well, I hate to break it to you, but your dreams are going to be crushed when you read the Deathly Hollows." Rory said with raised eyebrows.

"Why? Does something happen to Hermione?" Alex asked, now worried for her favorite character. "I mean, I know nothing happens to Harry because he's the main dude, but what about Hermione?! Are you telling me my child dies, because Rory Gilmore, so help me-"

"Woah, woah, calm yourself," Rory laughed. "I'm not saying that anyone dies, you deadly minded freak. I'm just saying, be prepared." She said, holding her hands up.

"Geez, if I didn't hate spoilers so much I would totally squeeze it out of you." Alex huffed.

"Hey there, girls!"

The two girls looked up when they saw their friends and neighbors, Babette and Morey, walking towards them while pulling their cat, Cinnamon, in a wagon behind them.

"Hey, Babette! Hi, Morey." Alex smiled.

"Wow, Cinnamon, talk about riding in style." Rory smiled down at the fluffy, orange cat sitting in the wagon.

"Yeah, poor thing isn't feeling too well. We wanted to get out of the house but we couldn't stand leaving her there, so Morey whipped this thing up for her." Babette said, gazing worriedly down at her precious kitty.

"Well, Morey, you've always been a good handy man." Alex said with a nod.

"Thanks, Al. I'm starting to think we shouldn't have given her those clams." Morey said, looking over at his wife.

"I think you're right. Let's get her home." Babette said, looking back up at the two teenagers. "See you later, girls!"

"Bye, Babette!" The girls responded, waving at them as they began making their way back to their house.

"Poor Cinnamon. She's been around a while." Alex said, tipping her head to the side as she watched them go.

"Yep. I'm sure she'll be fine, though." Rory said, hugging her books to her chest and they started walking again.

"I hope so. That cat is basically Babette's kid." Alex said, biting her lip as she thought about the older woman that she was so fond of.

"Hey, Alex!"

The blonde's head shot up when she heard her name, whipping her head around to see Dean making his way towards her. She couldn't help the bright smile that twitched it's way onto her face.