[Twenty]

(Isn't my baby so cute? God, I love him more than life ugh 😭❤️)

THE MORAL OF THIS HORROR MOVIE IS...
_

"Can I borrow your sparkly hair clips?" Rory asked as her and Alex got ready for the movie in the blonde's bedroom.

"Sure. They're on the dresser." Alex said as she applied her makeup.

"You sure you don't mind me borrowing half your stuff?"

"Have I ever minded?"

"...no."

"There you go."

Rory smiled. "I owe your forever."

"Good to know." Alex joked with a smile. "Want me to do your hair?"

"Please."

The blonde teen stood behind her cousin in the mirror, pulling her hair back as she began to whip it into a nice braid. "Excited?"

"Nervous."

Alex smiled. "It'll be fine."

"You promise?" Rory asked, chewing her lip as she looked up at her cousin.

"As I live and breathe." the blonde said, tugging her cousin's hair gently to make sure it was tight. "And hey, God forbid it doesn't work out, I'll have Dean run over him when he's working on a car." she shrugged.

Rory laughed. "I love you."

"I know." Alex smiled, squeezing her cousin's shoulder as she grabbed her jacket from the back of her desk chair. "Ready?"

"One sec," the brunette said, grabbing two jackets and holding them up. "Sweater or denim?"

Alex snorted. "Denim. Obviously."

"I thought so." Rory said, slipping her jacket on. "I'm ready."

The two girls exited the bedroom and trotted down the stairs where Jim was sitting on the couch.

"We're going." Alex stated as she grabbed her small leather bag and slung it onto her back.

"Oh? Where?" the older man asked, raising his eyebrows.

"To the movies with Dean and Tommy."

"Nothing dirty, violent, or French please."

Alex rolled her eyes. "Noted." she said, leaning over the back of the sofa to press a kiss to her father's cheek. "Bye."

"Bye, Uncle Jim." Rory smiled.

"Bye, kiddos. Have fun."

Alex shut the door behind her and linked her arm through her cousin's as the two of them set off down the street to the bookstore where the movie was playing. When the two girls approached, Alex could feel Rory's arm tighten around her own when she spotted Tommy and Dean standing outside.