[Eleven]

WILLY WONKA AND DEAN

Jim turned around at the sound of his daughter's voice, a patch of oil smudged across his forehead from the car he was currently working on

Jim turned around at the sound of his daughter's voice, a patch of oil smudged across his forehead from the car he was currently working on. "Hey, munchkin." He greeted, his eyes then landing on the boy at her side. "Who's this?"

Alex felt Dean's hand tighten on hers slightly and she couldn't help but relax in knowing he was just as nervous as she was. "Oh, uh, Dad this is Dean. Mom invited him over for movie night with Rory and I." She said, making a point to mention that it wouldn't just be the two of them. Jim Robertson was a pretty laid back guy, but she had never really had to worry about him being all 'father with a shotgun' considering she'd never had a boyfriend before. Not that Dean was her boyfriend...was he?

But she was pleasantly surprised when he stood up, wiping off his greasy hands on a rag before reaching out one for the younger boy to shake. "Hey, Dean. Jim Robertson."

"Nice to meet you, sir." Dean said, giving his hand a firm shake. "That's a nice car."

Jim chuckled. "It will be when I fix it up." He joked. "You into cars?"

"Yeah. My dad is a mechanic." Dean said with a nod.

"Huh. Small world. He looking for a job? I can maybe see if there are any positions over at Gypsy's if he is." Jim offered.

"Actually he's retired. My mom just recently started working again. But thanks for the offer." Dean smiled politely.

"Anytime." Jim smiled, then looked over at Alex. "You guys have fun. Enjoy the movie."

"Thanks. It was nice meeting you." Dean said, disappearing into the hallway.

"You too." Jim responded, his eyes falling on Alex once again. "Let me guess. Bag boy?"

"Yeah." Alex said, her eyebrows raising. "You seem awfully chill about this." She said, folding her arms over her chest.

"Hey, the kid's into cars. Can't go wrong with a guy who's into cars. Ask your mother." Jim winked.

"Oh my God, Dad."

The older man laughed. "Go. Have fun, eat pizza, try not to vomit."

Alex rolled her eyes, jogging over to peck her father's cheek. "I'll try." She teased before walking inside and back to Dean, who smiled at her.

"Your dad seems nice. I mean, I didn't get threatened."

Alex laughed. "Yeah, well, he's pretty chill. Just don't murder me or anything and you two should get along just fine."

Dean smiled. "I wouldn't dream of it."

Alex grinned. "Come on, I'll show you the upstairs." She said, leading him up the staircase to the second floor. "Over there is my parents room, that's the guest bedroom-"