Chapter 16

Ren's POV

  18th July,Joint Practice at Samezuka.

The prefectuals are a week later,training has been intensified. My underwater phase got better,it's average now,but not good enough. Kou wants me to focus on my stroke and stamina,since my underwater phase is a hopeless cause. Her words,not mine.

We've just finished up our last laps. No haha,we're still going to have to do some running. I changed out of my swimming attire,and into my running one.

I put my hair in a ponytail as I left the changing room. "Hi,Gingerbread Man. Bye." I said wearily to Ginger as I did my shoelaces,and left,hoping to wait for the others in a less crowded area.

-------Timeskip---------

Third Person POV

"Aiichiro Nitori. I hope to get along with you!" The small silver-haired male bowed down and straightened up again.

"We're only running." Ren said flatly.

"Miyano--

"Miyamoto."

"Whatever. Let's race." Rin commanded,his maroon hair held back in his ponytail,his red eyes fixed on the tall female.

"What if I say no?" 

"Then you'll still have to do it. It's obvious who would win if I race Haru at running,and I want to get you back at that last race."

"Is that a ..challenge?" Ren's eyes gleamed maliciously. 

------another timeskip because i can't continue from there---------

Ren swallowed her bite of rice,glancing at her cellphone that was vibrating. She had just returned home from buying her take-out dinner. Ren picked her phone up.

Private Chatroom

Miyamoto,Ren joined the chatroom   

Yamazaki,Sousuke: Ren

Miyamoto,Ren: Gettothepoint,i'meatinghavetotypewithonehand

Yamazaki,Sousuke: Um

Yamazaki,Sousuke: So you've been fine?

Miyamoto,Ren: Perfect

Yamazaki,Sousuke: Quit the sarcasm. You know what I mean.

Miyamoto,Ren: oh

Miyamoto,Ren: 

Miyamoto,Ren: itmayhavetriggeredonce

Miyamoto,Ren: don'tgoallprotectivethomyheadfeelsokay

Miyamoto,Ren: imnotbeingsarcasticthistime

Yamazaki,Sousuke: It's always hard to tell with you.

Yamazaki,Sousuke: And stop eating and type properly please it's hard to decipher whatever shit you're writing.

Miyamoto,Ren: evensomyhandsareoilysono

Yamazaki,Sousuke: 

Yamazaki,Sousuke: I presume you're fine for now

Yamazaki,Sousuke: Take your meds though

Miyamoto,Ren: southosepillsdontwork

Miyamoto,Ren: andbesidesthey'rehardtoswallowandthey'rebitter