Chapter 5

I stared at Harry's large, soft hands holding mine. I don't want to say that he held my petite hand in his large one and that the difference between his and mine was enormous because that wasn't true as my hands are actually big, but not very large. And I wouldn't say that my hand fit in his perfectly and all these things they say in love stories because he was just holding my hand casually, not even intertwining them, like it was no big deal to him, but to me it meant the whole universe. I had these butterflies in my stomach that would never stop. I blushed insanely. I smiled like a mad woman. Harry freaking Styles is holding my hand, goddammit! The boy I love from the depths of my heart, who takes my breath away, is holding my hand! We finally reached his car, a black Ferrari. I stared at it in awe, admiring every inch of it. How could he afford buying such an expensive car? Then I remembered who he was. He was like the richest kid in London. His parents were the most famous business-men, Mr. and Mrs. Styles. They were the richest family. Then a thought struck me; how could the richest kid in London like a poor girl like me? Who works in a bakery to afford going to school? Whose aunt never visited her or even checked up on her since she had lost her family, her world, when she was the only family that was left for her? But maybe Harry is different. Maybe he believes that it doesn't matter who you love, how beautiful he is or if he was the richest person in the world. Maybe he cared about the personality and the inner beauty, maybe. Harry opened the door for me and smiled.

"Ladies first." He smirked.

"Thank you." I said as I climbed in. The car was unbelievably neat. I never thought he'd be that type of guys who'd care about the neatness of his car. And the smell was amazing; Strawberry and vanilla, my favorite. He climbed in the driver seat and started the engine. We drove off the school parking and we were in complete silence. Harry then looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and tried to hide the red in my cheeks. He laughed loudly and I looked at him, admiring the sound of his laugh that could be a harmony I'd listen to for my whole life, at his face as he laughed while his eyes were tightly shut and his mouth open, he threw his head back in laughter then concentrated on the road after a while.

"What?" I asked him, not sure why he laughed.

"Sorry, you're just so cute." He said grinning at me, showing his pearly white teeth. I looked at my lap and began playing with my fingers nervously. I was very shy but I smiled to myself because he just said that I was cute. I am sure he would have never said that yesterday.

"Annabeth?" He said. The way he said my name with his deep, seductive, raspy voice made me jump. It came out of his mouth perfectly. I guess, among all the people who have called me by my name, he was the one to say it best. I looked at him.

"Mhm?"

"What's your last name?" He asked. I expected him saying something else than that. I actually never expected him asking about my last name.

"Chase." I replied before thinking of what I have just done. Harry is like the owner of the school, which he really is as his parents own it, but anyway, I meant that he knew everyone back there. Now, he'd know who I am, and he'll never loot at my face again. He seemed deep in thought as he looked at the road.

"I think I heard that name before. But, I don't really remember. Anyway, it's good, just as Annabeth Chase from the Percy Jackson series." He said and I stared at him shocked by what he said.

"You know the Percy Jackson series?" I asked.

"Well, yeah. I read it for what seems like billion of times. It never gets boring or less interesting." I am even more shocked right now. "What? You think I spend most of my time partying, drinking, getting drunk or hanging out with chicks?" He asked and I raised my eyebrows.