Chapter 24

"I'll see you babe." And with that, he hung up.

Babe. Babe. Babe. None ever called me babe. The way it rolled off his tongue was heavenly. I smiled at myself and then turned to look at the girls, who were raising their eyebrows at me. Did they hear our conversation or is it because of my red, flaming face? I guess both?

"He- He said he's coming." I stammered.

"We all know he's coming. We heard everything." Stephanie spoke like it was no big deal.

"You're so nosey, goddammit!" I threw my hands in the air. They just chuckled, including Melina.

"Well, we prevented ourselves from doing so, but your conversation was pretty interesting." Sarah stated.

"You didn't even hear the other part of the conversation." I said then sighed as we walked towards the food court.

"You're pleas were enough to entertain us." Melina chuckled.

"Bitches." I tried to keep a strict expression on, but a smile forced its way to my lips.

"That's who we are!" Steph sang and we all laughed.

~~*~~

"So El, what's your school like?" Liam asked Eloeanor. She smiled at him before answering.

It's quiet cool actually. We get to have a lot of activities there and everyone's friendly. I guess it's not that different from yours." Except friendly people, we don't have this. "Though it'd be greater if Louis attended it with me, I always miss him so much." She continued which caused us all to awe except Harry who rolled his eyes at the couple.Seriously?

Louis hugged Eleanor tight and kissed her forehead. I awkwardly averted my gaze to my fries, but didn't eat any because I was already full.

I suddenly felt Harry's arm wrap around my shoulder and I jumped at the impact. I looked up at him and found him smiling while looking ahead at El and Louis. He probably doesn't know how much this move means to me.

I stared at Harry who looked angelic while he innocently smiled, dimples showing. How could such beauty have such personality? I am not saying that Harry's an evil or anything, but he has hurt a lot of people before. He used to bully lots of freshmen and I witnessed him do so, he has hurt Ashley so bad and he even once pushed me off of him.

I don't know why I don't consider these negativities when I think about my relationship with him, which just started this morning officially. I think I choose to ignore them, believing he's gonna somehow change? I believe that anyone could simply change and I remember telling Melina that once-

"Earth to Anne. Earth to Anne." Harry snapped his fingers in front of my face, waking me up from my trance. I looked at him confused.

"Sorry, were you saying something?" I asked.

"I was asking about the color of your dress."

"Why? Are you going to buy a tie the same color as it?" He seemed offended by my answer because he stared at me in disbelief with furrowed brows and scrunched nose. I laughed.

"Of course not! That'd be totally lame and embarassing." He gasped.

"It'd be pretty cute and sweet actually." I stated.

"I'm not cute nor sweet." He said like it was a fact. I shook my head and smiled. I cupped one side of his face with my right hand and kissed the other.

"You're, the, cutest, and, sweetest, boyfriend, ever!" I said between kisses.

I hope he doesn't mind my sudden reaction especially because it's in public. He proved me wrong by laughing and snaking his arms around my waist then looking straight into my eyes.

"And you're the most beautiful, kindest, sweetest, cutest, prettiest and funniest girl in the world!" My heart fluttered at his words and I felt like crying. I smiled widely at him.

"Well, I have to admit that this is quite true." I cockily stated which caused him to chuckle.

"It is true." And then I felt his lips crash into mine sending waves of electricity through my body.

I felt his hands cup my cheeks and I smiled into the kiss. I could and would simply give everything I have to stay like this forever.

"GET A ROOM!" We heard Louis shout then pulled back quickly. I saw everyone laughing and my face was probably red as a tomatoe right now.

I heard Harry laugh beside me and I glared at him which caused him to laugh harder, squinting his eyes shut and throwing his head back in laughter. The sight in front of me now was the most amazig thing I'll ever see. I smiled at the way he looked.

I felt his hands lace through mine and I looked at them, intertwined then smiled, wide.

I finally have everything I wanted and needed with me right now; amazing best friends and mostly Harry.

~~*~~

"You are absolutely unbelievable, Harry!" I said through the phone.

"I'm really sorry, babe. I'm just so tired and sleepy amd I can't come!" He whined and I rolled my eyes at him, running my hand through my hair in frustration.

"But- But you must come! It's like the last Friday before exams and I don't want to spend the day all alone in this school." I groaned.

"Anne, I am really sorry honey, but I have a hell of a headache and I need to sleep in order to study. I'm really sorry, babe." I sighed. I'm totally being a clingy girlfriend right now.

"It's okay. Go have some rest now. I'll meet you soon."

"I'm really sorry, honey. Promise gonna make it up for you, kay?" I heard him yawn. Ah, what a cutie!

"Sure! I'll see you, then."

"I'll see you, babe."

It would have been a lot better if we ended the phone call, exchanging I love you's and all those lovely stuff, but I wouldn't push it too far.

Harry took a great step in asking me to be his girlfriend, even if its after six months of knowing and hanging out with each other, but Harry never had a girlfriend, except Ashley and now me. He always hangs out with different girls every week but this all changed now.

I decided to call Stephanie to come pick me up since Harry's too lazy to get out of bed and come to school.

~~*~~

"That's all for today class. Don't forget to study well for the finals. Have a nice day." Mrs. McCarthy dismissed the class.

I walked with the girls to our lockers when suddenly someone called my name.

"Hey, Annabeth wait up!" I heard someone call. I turned around and saw Josh. Last time we talked was quite a while ago when we fought over Harry and his friends. I hope he's not here to continue the argument.

"Hey there, Josh." I confidently greeted. He smiled shyly and then rubbed the back of his neck. He always do that when he's nervous.

"Um, I- I wanted to talk to you about something." He started and I nodded for him to go on. "I wanted to apologize, Annabeth. I'm really sorry that I interferred in your persinal life, I shouldn't have done that. Um, I mean y-you can hang with anyone you want, it's not my concern amd I apologize for being such an asshole." I looked at his dark, blue eyes and smiled.

"Can you give us a minute?" I spoke to my friends who nodded and walked away. I turned to face a nervous and shy Josh. "Look Josh, I am also so sorry for speaking about your friends in this way, I just was a bit angry and it isn'nt also my concern so I also apologize."

"So we clear?" He asked, smiling. I grinned.

"We're clear!" I agreed and he engulfed me in one of his bear hugs.

I have to admit that I missed Josh so much and my change distanced us. He is always gonna be my non-bilogical brother. We pulled back a second later then I smiled at him, again.

"I missed you a lot, Bethie!" I smiled at the special nickname he gave me since we were five.

"I've missed you too, Joshie!"