Epilogue.

They say a person could fall in love, like that true love only once in their lives. They say that one cannot feel those butterflies in their stomach and have their knees weakening and legs wobbling except for once in their lifetime.

To both Annabeth and Harry, this theory was extremely false as it didn’t apply to them in any way. Every time they looked at each other, they fell in love all over again, just like the first time and better. Every time their eyes connected, they fell in love all over again. Every time they held each other’s hands or did any of the simple but effective gestures, they fell in love with each other all over again.

It wasn’t one of those extremely cliché love stories where the main characters live a happily-ever-after, in fact they both kept fighting constantly and had a lot of obstacles standing in their ways, trying to block them out. But their love was stronger than all the problems and fights, and they were able to overcome the obstacles. Their love wasn’t like Romeo and Juliet’s because it wasn’t fictional; it was real. Besides, their love wasn’t a love at first sight; it was a love that came by the time and through plenty of problems and pain.

It was a kind of love that endured a lot of pain and hurt, a love that was scarred to no end and that’s why it was strong, it was unbreakable.

Yes, they weren’t yet connected with the bond of marriage and endless commitment, but they both knew that one day, they were going to be completely claimed as each other’s. They knew that one day; they would both be bonded together for eternity. They just didn’t want it all to rush by irrationally.

**^**

Two Months Later;

 Annabeth looked at her reflection in the mirror, trying to waste time until Harry arrived. She was wearing black jeans, a white tank-top and her black leather jacket. It was freezing cold outside, and she was worrying herself about getting frozen in those light clothes, but the leather jacket she added helped. And besides, she was almost certain that Harry would be taking her somewhere closed in this weather, but was he?

Her hair was tied up in a high ponytail and her eyes’ color was very prominent due to the lines of eyeliner drawn at the bottom of her lids and the amount of mascara coating her lashes. She looked a bit dangerous in her point of view, but she didn’t mind the effect of the black make-up.

A familiar song basted through the silence of her home and she recognized it as her ringtone. Tearing her gaze off of her bizarre reflection, she grabbed her phone from atop the bed and saw Harry’s name blaring on the screen. Smiling, she pressed ‘answer’ and brought the phone to her ears.

“Hey,” She spoke softly and from the other line, Harry could sense that she was smiling, just as he was.

You ready? Because I’m standing right in front of the building,” He spoke from the other line. Butterflies started swirling in the pit of her stomach and she mentally ordered them to shut up. But whenever do those butterflies leave us on our own when we want?

“Yeah, I’m coming down in a minute.” She hung up, quickly putting her phone in her back-pocket and looked at her reflection in the mirror one final time before hurrying to the foyer, where she put on her black boots.

Letting out one nervous breath, she opened the door then closed it seconds after. Walking down the hallway, she felt really nervous although it wasn’t the first time Harry had took her out. But whenever she looked at him, she could feel those butterflies swirling up and down her body, feeling as if she was a teenage girl whose crush walked by. It wasn’t that they were teenagers, not at all in fact, have they passed their mid-twenties a long time ago, but their love was renewable.