Chapter 10

“He cheated on her.” Melina said as she took another sip of her coffee. My heart sank. Did he really do this? How could anyone in this world do such an action? I know there were many girls who got cheated at, but never saw anyone so close doing it to someone I knew. But here I am now, learning that the boy I love, no adore, cheated on a girl who loved him more than anything in this world. She changed and became a monster, which was initially his fault, for him and he cheated on her at the end of the way? How could anyone with a beating heart do something like that? But maybe Melina knew part of what has happened back then. Maybe she didn’t know what truly happened. Maybe Harry actually did nothing and she just blamed him for cheating on her after dumping her, after all, she was insane! But I believe everyone in this world has his own insanity, he has a point which would lead him to go mad! I believe that my insanity point is Harry. I loved him more than life and that could make me do anything as long as he wants it, but no! I won’t let this happen to me. I am stronger than this and I am not insane. I decided to change the subject. We sat there talking about silly things and laughing about almost everything! I loved Melina to death. She was as strict as my Mother, but also as caring and beautiful. She reminded me so much of her. She wasn’t like Sarah or Stephanie, she was funny, gorgeous, amazing and hilarious, but also stable, secure and strict. She was like those strict Headmasters from the Victorian age, but she was very fun to be around. While on the other hand, Sarah was a crazy girl. I could assure you that she is insane. She is care-free and always laughing hysterically. While Stephanie was like under the effect of drugs almost all the time. She was always high! But she doesn’t take drugs, of course. Just a simile! We sat there talking and laughing until I said something I knew I would regret.

 “Melina, I am going to Harry’s house today at four!” I said as I looked at the clock and found it three thirty. God, time really passes by slowly! I looked at Melina and found her staring at me in disbelief.

 “Really? That’s um, weird?” She said as she raised an eyebrow. I looked at her confused for a minute before asking her what she meant. She sighed for the hundredth time today then looked at me with a very serious, yet confused look. “Well, Harry usually never invites girls over to his home. He usually bring them to his apartment-”

 "What? He has an apartment and a home?” I said with a high note. Is he this rich? Melina rolled her eyes before taking the last sip of her coffee.

 “Yes, Beth, but that’s not the big deal here! Harry never invites any ordinary girl he has only taken to a date once. Damn, he never invited Ashley to his home even when she was his girlfriend for a year and a half! That’s something bizarre!” Melina said and I smirked.

 “Maybe, just maybe, I am special!” I said and felt Melina’s cold hands hit my cheeks and I gasped. What did she just do?

 “Wake up beauty sleeping!” She said and I rolled my eyes. “Still that’s something weird!”

 “As I was trying to say, maybe I am not like Ashley, you know? Maybe he won’t hurt me as he did to Ashley! Maybe he changed. You know, some people change, eventually!” I said earning a confused look from Melina. I smirked as I finally made my point to her! Finally, after a long time, I may have proven her wrong!

 “I don’t know, Beth.” Melina said and she sighed a heavy sigh. “All I want to tell you, and you must do this, just be careful, will you?” She said and I nodded. I heard the door of the bakery open and someone walked in. I turned my head to the door’s direction and saw Harry. God, can he stop being so flawless? So perfect? So amazing? So gorgeous? So irresistible? The answer is No! I smiled at him as I watched him walk over to us. I looked at Melina and saw her glaring a confused glare at him. Yeah, a confused glare. That’s how I could describe it! Harry looked at Melina for a minute before smiling, but she didn’t smile back, she just turned her head away. I rolled my eyes then averted my gaze at the amazing Harry Styles in front of me. He kissed my cheek when he was finally beside us and I grinned like a five years old kid. He pulled back and I found him grinning back.