Chapter 11

They say the world is too small, but I never thought it’d be this small! There stood Ms. Morgan staring at me in… horror? She stood there for a minute or so before smiling at Harry and stepping aside to let us in. We got inside and she shut the door behind us.

“Welcome, Mr. Styles.” She said with her head down. He looked at her and smiled.

“Hi there, Ms. Morgan, it’s very nice to see you!” He said with a smile on his face. “This is-” He started continuing, but she cut him off.

“Annabeth, sweet, little Annabeth.” She said while she eyed me up and down then finally looking at me and smiling. I smiled back instantly, but I was nervous.

“Hello, Ms. Morgan.” I said to ease the tension.

“How do you know each other?” Harry said as he looked at Ms. Morgan then back to me. He repeated this action twice, I started explaining, but she cut me off.

“I go to the bakery she works in very often.” She explained with a friendly smile. “Would you like to drink anything?” She asked sweetly, but Harry shook his head “no” and gestured for me to move. The house is absolutely beautiful! I have never seen anything like this before. It was huge and modernly decorated. As we started walking, I spotted modern furniture everywhere. We kept walking until we reached the staircase. The stairs we also dazzling, I bet they are more expensive than my whole apartment. We walked up the stairs, me following him till we reach the second floor. It’s filled with rooms. Harry held my hand and my body started being on fire. I hate what one touch of his on me could do, but I like it at the same time. I looked at him for a second and smiled at how everything changed, how I am right now with him in his house. I was smiling from my heart and I want nothing in this life more than our hands held together and our finders intertwined.

“This is my room.” Harry said as he opened a door and waking me up from my trance. I didn’t know that we were actually moving and walking. Everything seemed to stop when he held my hand, it felt like we were alone in this world, but again I have to stop daydreaming. We walked inside that room and I gasped. Now this room is bigger than my whole apartment. He is really rich! He closed the door behind us and I was nervous for a minute but was distracted by the huge room I am standing in, Harry’s room. I really wanted someone to pinch me right now in order to make sure I’m not dreaming. I looked around the blue-black room and admired everything in it. A huge, black bed stood in the middle and a black wardrobe was facing it. There was a blue-black drawer in the room and I walked over to it. It had many types of cologne on top of it and I noticed how expensive they are. They seemed to be untouched, though. I also spotted a white photo album. I ran my hands on top of it and looked at Harry who was leaning over the wall and staring at every move I made.

“Can I?” I asked him for permission to view his photo album. I don’t want to be someone who gets into your room and starts investigating everything in it, it’s kind of spooky. He nodded with a smile on his face and sat on the bed, I sat beside him holding the photo album in my hands. I opened it and revealed a beautiful photo of Harry with a strange woman. He had his usual mop of curls over his head, but it was a lot curlier and he wore it down, he was beautiful and… young! The woman was very charming also; she had black straight hair and black, caring eyes. They were both grinning to the camera and they had so much in common, both beautiful and young.

“That’s me and my Mother.” He spoke slightly. I looked at him and saw him looking at the photo in my hands and smiling. I smiled as I watched his eyes spark. He must really love her.