Chapter 33

Harry's P.O.V.

"So, she's always with Josh?" Louis asked through the phone and I rolled my eyes, though I knew he can't see me.

"Yes, Louis, now change the goddamn subject. It irritates me so fucking much." I started spinning in my chair out of boredom and heard Louis chuckle.

"Sorry mate. Anyway, coming with us to arrange the couple's big party?" 

"What party?" What on Earth is he talking about?

"Jesus Harry, you forgot? We all planned on arranging the wedding party for Liam and Melina as a favor!" I sighed, remembering that me and the boys decided helping Liam decorate the huge garden he was planning on celebrating his wedding on. What the hell were we thinking?

"If it wasn't Liam the one marrying Melina, I wouldn't have done anything for her." Louis laughed on the other line. Don't get me wrong, I love Melina to bits in a sisterly way, but she's always in my veins. Too strict to be handled. I sometimes wonder how Liam can put up with her.

"Same here mate, anyway, we'll meet tomorrow at five while the girls are out shopping, okay?"

"Sounds okay for me." With that we both said our goodbyes then hung up.

I sighed in frustration as I sat there alone on my desk. Work can sometimes be so thrilling and full of risks, but sometimes boring as hell. Why can't everything turn out good for me? I mean look at my friends; Louis' already married to Eleanor, Melina and Liam are marrying due to next week, Steph and Niall are engaged and going to marry soon and Zayn and Sarah are living happily together.

I don't envy them or anything, but why can't I also have a life like them? Why can't I be with the girl I love the most and marry her? Oh, it's because I fucked everything up and now, she's with the guy she loves. What a great sad story.

The door of the room suddenly opened and in came Annabeth, with Silvia by her side. I don't know how they became so close after knowing each other for five days, but I guess Annabeth has her own kind of magic.

I smiled at the both of them and they returned the gesture back. Annabeth was heavenly beautiful with her brown hair pulled up in a tight bun and her uniform adoring her. She looked simple with the little amount of make up she had on, maybe only a lip care.

I don't remember her looking like this back then, she always used to wear skirts or dresses and had to put on a descent amount of make up, which annoys me because I now know how pretty she looks without it.

"Anything new with Blaine in room 76?" I asked Silvia about the kid and she smiled.

"No Dr. Styles, in fact he's recoverig quickly from his infection." I nodded with a smile on my face.

I turned to a smiling Annabeth and felt one on my face too. Only her happines makes me happy. Some strange ringtone went off in the slightly empty room and Silvia apologized before answering it.

"Oh, sorry Beth, I'll have to skip our lunch together to take this. It's Norman." She whispered for Annabeth to hear, but her voice was quite audiable.

"Sure, I'll see you late then Si." I smiled then turned to face Annabeth, an idea on my mind.

"So, spendimg lunch time alone I see." I teased and she rolled her blue eyes, causing me to chuckle. "I know this place around here which makes wonderful food, what about going there together? The food sucks here anyways, so what do you think?"

Her eyes lit up and the corners of her mouh twitched up in a smile, a wide one.

"Brilliant," I grinned.