12; raid

I'M HOLDING THAT SHIT
ON YOU

❝ I'M HOLDING THAT SHITON YOU ❞

"Rise and shine sweetheart, you got a big day ahead of you." Negan teetered above the sleeping girl, hands propped on his knees. A menacing grin was plastered on his face.

"Negan!" She shot up from the bed, her heart pounding fiercely. She placed a hand over it. She wasn't used to being woken up, especially by a person hovering over her.

"Yes, darling?" He grinned and ran his tongue across his bottom lip. She shut her eyes and scowled.

Clenching her jaw, she wiped the back of her hand over her eyelids and sighed. "What are you doing in my room?"

He flicked his tongue. "I own this place, sweetheart. I can go wherever the hell I want. Now get ready and meet me at the gate in fifteen."

As he ambled out of the room, she rose from the bed and opened her drawer. She made her outfit something comfortable. Something she could run in if she had to. Which, she assumed she would, unless they were lucky and didn't run into any walkers.

Soon enough, she was ready and made it to the gates with five minutes to spare. When she stepped through the doors, she was met with the cool morning air. At least, it appeared as if it was the early hours, as there was still a hint of gray in the sky. There was a large group of saviors gathered by the gates. It had to be at least twenty-five, maybe thirty people.

She saw Vincent leaned against the fence post, smoking a cigarette. She walked over and joined him against the metal gate.

"I didn't know you smoked." She greeted.

He twisted his head and sighed. "Yeah, I picked up some nasty habits in high school."

She let out a silent laughter, the condensation visible in the cool fall air. "If I'd ever smoked in high school, my mom would've killed me."

He half grinned and put out the stick, stomping it into the gravel. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Hey, you know what time it is?" She asked.

"Uh," he squinted his eyes, "probably around six thirty, by now."

"Shit," she laughed under her breath, "I never wake up this early."

He smiled. "I never would, but I go on runs like these almost every day, so I kinda have to."

She scrunched her nose. Vincent's attention was taken off of her. She followed his gaze. There, in the distance, stood Negan, Lucille slung over his leather covered shoulder. He spun his finger in a circle. "Let's hit the road!"

Then everybody started to pile into their trucks. Vincent began to walk away before she stopped him, placing a hand on his arm. "Wait, where am I going?"