~Chapter 1~

*Edd's P.O.V*
(This is loosely based off of another EddMatt Fanfiction I came across called "Body Positivity", sorry, @chubbysinner, I'm not trying to copy you!)
It's rather nice outside today, nothing seems like it could go wrong. I feel perfectly fine, at least that's what I'm leading my mind to be.
I jerk myself out of my sleep, sad that I forced it to end. I heard Ringo start to purr, Silly Cat. I thought, jumping out of bed as I stretched. My heart was racing, and I slid over to my door. I wore a wide grin today, not knowing why.
I twisted the knob carefully, looking across the Hall to Matt's door still closed and what seemed untouched. I was surprised he wasn't awake eating Breakfast, but he was sick the other day.
I wanted to cheer him up, maybe get him to try and feel better, it wouldn't hurt, would it? I sneaked my way to the kitchen, Tom isn't awake either. I figured that he must've stayed up drinking once again, who am I kidding, that's all he ever does.
My chest started to hurt, but I tried not to acknowledge it, today was *hopefully* going to be a good day. I've been struggling to feel positive lately, but hopefully today it'll be different.
My stomach started to growl, telling me that it was empty and ready to be filled. I walked over, groggily, to one of the cabinets to get some cereal, or something to eat. I took a knock-off brand box out and closed the door back, grabbing a bowl along with a spoon.
I sat it down on the counter, grabbing a can of Cola while I grabbed some milk. I rethought my plan today, of what I was going to do and what it's purpose was.
I wanted to either just lay around or just go outside, maybe to a store just to waste time. I then remembered of that sign I seen of a new Pet Store that just got installed around the middle of town, now that really excited me.
I wanted to see if there was any Kittens or something there I could hold, I was just really bored that I couldn't even move. I eventually had some Cereal in the Bowl, pouring the milk into it as I opened up my can of Cola, taking a long sip from it.
I put the Box of Cereal back into the cabinet, placing my Spoon in my Bowl and putting the Milk Back. I held the Bowl, gripping the Spoon as if it protected me from danger.
I looked up to hear groaning, it being Tom. He looked horribly sick to his stomach, he did get 'carried away' last night, not just with Smirnoff, either.
He rubbed the back of his neck, smacking into one of the chairs, me involuntarily snickering. "Here.." I said kindly, grabbing his arm and his side to help him to the couch.
It was heavily raining, so I didn't decide going outside was an option by now. It didn't bum me like I thought it would, since I've wanted to do something for a long time now.
I then heard someone's morning state being spent..bubbly. I softly smiled, blushing lightly as I gave Tom a blanket, then he could get up when he felt better.
I quietly hummed to myself, handing Tom a glass of water and he almost chugged the thing. Of course, I didn't pay attention to when Matt came into the kitchen, I'm still trying to make my blushing calm down.
My pupils were huge, and it reminded me of Ringo. "M-Morning, Matt." I said, trying not to stutter, too much.
"Good Morning," He said happily, surprisingly he didn't bring a mirror with him. "H-H-H-How did you sleep?" "Like any other person, duh!" He barely chuckled, and I laughed and it quickly trailed off to a sigh.
"Sorry, I'm just feeling great for some reason, but I slept well, thank you for asking." He smiled warmly, making my Blushing get worse.
I always admired him, adored him..
Jesus, I could get lost in his eyes! I heard Tom snicker behind us, grinning widely as he then coughed and groaned, curling back up like he was.
I tried to distract myself from Matt by eating my Cereal, but he asked me a question.
"If it stops raining, do you want to go somewhere later?"
I perked up, swallowing what spoonful I had just put into my mouth. I smiled, happily, and then tried to hide it.
"S-S-Sure.." My blushing- oh excuse me, my red face, was the only thing you could see on me besides my huge eyes.
And after a few hours had passed, it stopped raining..completely. I was so excited, I practically shook the whole time I waited.
I didn't really expect anything from the walk, now starting to doubt everything.
What if I end up telling him??
What if he doesn't..doesn't feel the same...
I felt tears form in the corner of my eyes, practically wanting to cry now. I always felt this way, but thank god it was as bad this time.
I then stood up, looking at my mirror in my room, every time I seen myself, I wondered,
How would Matt love anything this pathetic and worthless?
(Woah there buddy, are you coming from the back of my thoughts?)
The tears started to roll down my cheeks, and my legs shook, giving out as I collapsed against my dresser, and I started to sob.
"H-He'll never l-love me.." And then, Matt knocked on my door, again, he didn't have a mirror in his hand.
Thank God, so I wouldn't have to see this wreck for a while. I was the opposite of attractive, so I knew I would be lonely to the day I die, which I hope would be soon.
To end my suffering. "E-Edd? What's wrong?" I tensed when he cracked open the door to see me on the floor, sobbing.
I had always helped him and Tom both when they got this way, and I never showed them how depressed I've grown over the years.
Matt walked in, sitting down next to me and hugged me, letting me sob into his shoulder. My cheeks progressively got hotter by the minute, but that didn't help my case.
"Aw Edd, I'm sure whoever the Lucky Guy is, he'll love you just as much as you do." He smiled warmly, leaving me frozen still, No, you idiot, its you I love..
I had a small feeling he knew who it was, but he was probably scared off. This always happened, no matter how close I'd grown to them, no matter how much we cared for each other, they always left.
I hugged him back tightly, sniffling as my sobbing soon calmed down.
"Y-You really think so?" I stuttered in a tiny voice, lifting my head up to meet his gaze. He blushed deeply, staring, locking eyes with me.
I could see lust written all over his eyes, his expression, What in the Bloody Hell is going on today?
As we leaned in, our noses almost touching, I heard a loud knock/bang on the front door. I jumped, making a little noise as I scrambled to my feet.
I quickly slid out my door once again, leaving Matt left in my Bedroom floor, "I-I'll be back in a minute, Matt!" I yelled at him, answering the door as Tom wasn't on the couch.
I pushed away my feelings, all of them, smiling barely as I opened the door. They seemed familiar, I then recognized them.
It was one of our neighbors, Eduardo.
I growled, "What do you want, Eduardo?"
"Your Cat came over and clawed out everything on the windows," Before I could reply, he managed to get out, "And also shitted on our porch.."
"Well, I hate to tell you, but Ringo never gets out, unless I take him with us or he just wants to tag along. I always make sure he's inside before I leave the House, so I doubt that was him."
Eduardo grunted, leaving as I closed my door. I then skipped my way back up to my room as Matt was sitting on my bed, looking impatient.
"Finally..you're back." He mumbled, trying not to seem needy. He wanted to hug me, motioning for me to walk over to him. I sat down on the bed as well, us both blushing a dark shade of red.
Our hearts raced in unison, of course, we didn't want to rush anything, I mean, it was plastered on our faces!
He held me close to him, placing his chin on the top of my head. I melted into it, his arms wrapped around me tightly. My head laid against his chest, I've waited to hug him like this, or even be this close to him, and just..let him hold me.
I was scared suddenly, having those bad thoughts again, worrying. I didn't decide to jerk or pull away, I've never gotten this far with a Crush before.
But I simply let him hold me. He carefully laid on his back, allowing me to lay next to him. He's never been this quiet before. It was just us by now, I guess Tom decided to go to the bar again.
He never learns.. Anyways, Matt started to rub my back, comforting, but it also was kinda pleasurable. I blushed deeply as he started to graze my back gently, getting his hand under my shirt.
I groaned lowly, hoping he wouldn't hear me as much as I did. He lifted me up to where i was sitting on his lap, him having that grin that always made me stare at him.
My stomach felt weird, but it was a good type of weird. He placed his hands on my thighs, gently rubbing them as I blushed darkly. He made circles with his fingers.
He felt the bruises and scars on them, shocking him barely as I tried to avoid his gaze.
No matter how he acted, I'd still be frightened of his response to things. My head started to ache, trying to mess with me.
Well, so was Matt (😏), but that's different. "It's just me and you," Matt chuckled, "Let's have fun, shall we?~"
I nodded, him flipping us so I was pinned and on my back. My chest started to ache, but not enough to hurt. "H-H-Have you done this before..?" "No, have you?" "N-No.."
He leaned forward and smashed his lips together with mine, they fit together like puzzle pieces. I placed a hand on the back of his neck, kissing him back delightfully.
This didn't feel weird..it felt natural. After a few movements, our bodies were moving in sync along with our lips. My heart stirred, all of the bad that I felt seeming to slither away.
Matt was basically towering over me, my legs wrapped around his waist. I grinned like a fool after we broke the kiss for air, quickly going back to it. He licked my lips, asking for permission.
    I barely opened my mouth, him carefully sliding his tongue into my entrance as he started to explore. I moaned into the kiss, letting him take over.
    Now I know why they say something about waiting, that it'll have a good outcome. This was passed Good.
    It was Great.

   *A/N*

I hope you guys like this chapter! I bet no one will read it, but I still hope you enjoy it! -Adam🏳️‍🌈🐝