Chapter 16|goodbye forever

Tom, Edd, and Matt were all lying on the couch while watching tv. It was a nice day. "Hey, Tord, can you come in here for a moment??" Tom called, getting up and fishing for the velvet box in his pocket, getting down on one knee and shakily held it. Edd and Matt were shaking in excitement, large smiles on their faces and trying not to screech.
  "Yeah-" Tord entered the room and wasn't looking at Tom until he was right in front of him. He covered his mouth as Tom opened the box. "T-Tord..I-I-I've loved you for a l-long time..n-now. And..a-and I wanted t-t-to ask you s-something..." Tord was almost sobbing as Tom stared at him, like he was helpless or something similar.
  "Will you be my husband..?" Tord almost yanked him into a hug, sobbing. "Y-Yes, Tom, Yes!" His tears soaked Tom's hoodie, and Edd and Matt were cheering.
-
  Edd and Tom were standing in front of a mirror while chatting. It was a wonderful day. "I-I can't do this.." Tom said, shaking as Edd finished making his bow tie. "Nonsense, Tom. I'm getting married, too, so calm down." Edd chuckled, simply fixing his own and getting out the last-minute wrinkles of the hour.
  "Edd..p-promise me something." "Hm?" "Our, uh, friendship won't ever ruin..wi-will it?" "Heh," Edd started, placing his hands on Tom's shoulders, which caused him to flinch. "Our friendship is the greatest friendship of all of friendships in the friendship-galaxy," They both giggled and soon went into a full-blown laughing fit.
  After about 6 minutes, they were all standing at the alters. They were all ready to say their vows. Edd and Matt went first.
Edd was going into an anxiety attack, but Matt was calming him down. He took deep breaths and then sighed shakily.
"M-Matt, I've loved you for years now. It's never changed, even though I-I-I love you more and m-more each day. I can't s-stand to go somewhere a-a-and not s-see or talk t-to you. I'll always l-love you, n-n-no matter if you h-hate me to the day I-I die. B-But, I-I-I would absolutely love f-for you to s-s-say the greatest words, 'I do.'"
Matt felt like he was going to cry. He wiped away the non-rolling tears and took a deep breath as well. "Edd, you should know how much I adore you. How I admire your ways and how you act. How I would sell my soul and everything else just to make you happy. That's all I want to do, is to make you feel appreciated and loved. I, honestly, love you more then I do my own face." Everyone laughed. "But if you say 'I do', then surely I'll say it too."
Edd's hands were clasped together. The priest smiled, "I now pronounce you Husband and Husband." The two kissed, everyone clapping and cheering. They parted ways and moved aside, Tom and Tord taking their places. After everything went on, they kissed, and soon the aftermath of the Wedding was them smashing cake in each other's faces and soon getting into a cake-fight. Everyone was covered in it, and the little figures were placed next to the stand of the cake. They were modeled by Pex and painted by Deneese, them helping with the cake along with Edd and Matt's moms, and Deneese decorated and baked the cake for Tom and Tord.
The Tom figure was dressed in a blue dress-shirt plus checkered bow-tie, a red rose in the pocket of his shirt, a bottle of Smirnoff tucked under his right arm. The Tord figure was in a red tux along with a gun sticking out of his blazer, a few cigars showing in his pocket along with a grenade atop his head, and a blue flower in the pocket of his blazer. They were holding hands and blushing slightly. Pex was proud of himself for making it and having the patience to do so, and Deneese was slightly aggravated with how the painting came out.
The Edd figure had Ringo sitting on his shoulder, wearing a green dress shirt along with a dark green bow tie, a dyed rose in the pocket of his shirt. Of course, his sketch-pen was behind his ear. The Matt figure was wearing a purple tux with a green flower in the pocket, wearing a green, blue, red, and purple flower crown while smiling widely. Him and Edd were holding hands as well.
  Matt and Tord stood in front of the mirrors' in the bathroom, washing off their faces and talking. The day ended with them all lying in bed with their Husbands and cuddling, talking every now and then.
-
  The next years were amazing. Pex and Deneese got married as well, but both committed suicide after they both got a un-curable illness, then the next day there was a cure, sadly. The four men lived their lives all together, still each others' Roommates. Tom died on a Tuesday. Tord died on a Wednesday. Matt died on a Monday. And Edd is still living. He's 98, almost turning 99. He's spending time at his Husbands grave, hugging the headstone and softly crying. He soon died before he got to leave, and met with Matt and his two friends after he passed. They all met up with each other and is happy to this day.
-
here's a few shorts to make you guys feel better
-
Edd: *is messing with his wings and halo*
Matt: stop it
Edd: it's shiny though, and their so fluffy
Matt: just leave them alone
-
Tom: can I please have 5 bottles of Smirnoff-
Tord: *holding onto a whole case of Smirnoff, running under a table with them and is hissing*
Tom: *cries*
Tord: *comes out from under table* nooo shhh baby don't cry *hugs Tom and hugs him back*
Tom: *sniffles*
Tord: *kisses his forehead* now, go and take a nap
Tom: *nods* okay
-
a/n
Here's the ending.
I hope you liked it. :>
Also, the wedding-thing wasn't accurate, but y'know.
-adam/marie🦌✨💫