~Chapter 2~

{Warning: Slight Smut, then really good Smut
tHATS SOME GOOD SHIT RIGHT THERE M8 THATS SOME GOOD SHIT
GOOD SHIT}

*Matt's P.O.V*
    I held Edd by his back, him keeping his legs wrapped around my waist. After I broke the kiss, I started to bite his neck, earning soft moans from him.
I had never done something like this before, but I wasn't too worried. We were never judgmental on each other, at least, I hope not. I shakily and quickly took off my Clothes, in my boxers as I helped Edd with his hoodie and such.
I started to kiss his jawline, licking his ear as I began to nibble it. His back arched, moaning a bit louder. I blushed a light pink, but he was blushing almost the same shade of a Cherry.
    I ran my hands up and down his thighs, kissing him roughly again as I flipped us, him sitting on me again. His back was exposed, his boxers slowly sliding off of him, so were mine..
    He started to moan louder as I messed with him even more, exploring his body without a care in the world.
    A loud knock was then heard from his door, us both freezing as Tom was in the doorway. He then blushed darkly, and so did the two of us.
    I panted heavily, not only from what we were doing. Edd was breathing heavily as well, looking over his shoulder as Tom quickly slammed the door shut.
I sighed in relief, locking eyes with Edd again. "D-Do we have to continue..?" He asked, "Not if you don't want to, it's your choice."
He slid off of being on-top of me, cuddling up next to me, plainly telling me the answer.
I smiled warmly, rolling over to meet his gaze as I kissed his nose, him giggling. I held him close, us both just looking up at the ceiling.
I then had the urge to get up, Edd asking me if something was wrong. I had a cheeky grin on my face, walking up to his door and I opened it with a jerk, Tom falling forward and onto his face.
    A familiar voice was heard laughing, but it didn't seem to be in your house. Well,, it was, but on a Screen or something.
    It was Tord, but on Skype and being viewed on Tom's phone. That explains why he was caught 'talking to himself'.
    The Short Norwegian Man laughed so hard he fell backwards, the Phone being propped up against a wall facing Edd's room.
    I growled a bit, Tom getting up to his feet and dusting himself off. "Oh my God.." Tord said, still laughing, but not as much.
    Edd got up from his bed, watching Tord on the tiny screen. He wrapped himself up in a blanket to hide his body, not too bothered to put his clothes back on.
(Lmao, its past 12 am, eh I'm used to staying up longer then that)
    He stood next to me, squinting, showing he wanted to continue what me and him started. I nervously snickered, looking over at the tiny screen repeatedly to tell him it would possibly be important.
    He groaned, leaning on me with his tongue out, basically saying that he was bored. His chest still ached, but so did mine. It had been a long time since Tord had even been mentioned, let alone seen.
Edd tried to hide his neck, knowing it would show the newly placed bite marks. I heard Tord laugh, the screen being picked up by Tom as he blushed.
He didn't look startled by how he basically seen us both shirtless..almost completely naked..and ready to do the obvious.
Every Atom (Adam *wink wonk wink wonk*) and Fiber mourned to go back to Edd's room and finish what was started. I looked over at him, us practically begging to go back.
Tom groaned, laughing barely, "You guys can go back, I-WE won't bother you anymore." Tord snickered loudly, Edd still having his tongue out, now playfully keeping it out.
It was lightly swollen, from all of the sudden activity involving it. We practically ran back into the room, slamming the door shut and jumping down on the bed.
    Edd was back to being on top of me, and I started to kiss his chest. We stayed quiet during most of this, just making the normal noises when you're with your Partner.
Alone.
In Bed and Aroused.
    Y'know, moaning and all of that. After a while, things seemed to calm down, then back up at the same level of steaminess.
    I eventually pinned Edd down on his back, ripping off our boxers. I could tell he had waited for this for quite a while, judging by how willing he was of this.
    A weird feeling washed over me, as if it was relieving a headache from me or something. I lifted his legs up to reveal himself to me completely, making me look up at him as he blushed deeply once again.
    I licked and sucked on his collarbone for a moment as I held my index and middle finger in front of his face, him catching on real quick. He eventually sat up, placing one finger in his mouth as he started his way to coating them with his saliva.
    After he was done, I smirked slightly placing them at his entrance. My middle finger went first, the fingertip teasing him.
    He moaned softly, driving me even more crazy as I slowly moved it inside of him, I didn't know what I was feeling, was it dominance? Lust? Excitement?
I let him get used to it for a few minutes, him nodding to let me continue. I started to thrust them, his eyes getting a bit wider as they soon closed shut. He moaned louder, as if he was craving it.
I quickened my pace a while later, hearing him groan in pain. When I thought he was ready, I put in my Index Finger, making his back arch even more. I moved slow, still towering over him.
I started to bite his neck and collarbone, I didn't really know if he'd be up this or not, going by the pain he'll be in the morning, if not later.
I thruster my fingers faster, his moaning probably getting the loudest they could. I looked up at him, having a small smile while I removed my fingers. I kept his legs lifted up, on my knees as I slowly pushed myself into him.
(Holy fuck this is overwhelming)
I moaned along with Edd, letting him adjust as I began to slowly thrust. We both became a noisy mess, my head going back as I held his Legs. He gripped his sheets, this new feeling consumed me.
Our hearts raced, leaning down to kiss Edd. I was concentrated too much on this, being with him, alone together, enjoying every little thing we did to each other. I groaned when he lightly pulled on my hair, a small smile forming across his face.
I started to go faster, eventually breaking the kiss to lick his neck once again. The small moment of never-ending bliss gradually got better and better by the minute, we had been in here for over an hour by now, and if Tom didn't interrupt us, it would've been longer.
(IS IT BAD THAT I LOVE IT TOO MUCH, YET IM UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS)
Everything was so heated between us suddenly, him pulling me back down to kiss him after I stopped and raised up again. I moved us a little bit, thrusting harder as he groaned, starting to hit his prostate.
I was close anyways, and I could tell he was too. It didn't take long before I heard him try to stutter out a few words, climaxing over his stomach and my chest, then I did just right after him.
After things calmed down, I kissed him deeply, pulling out as I was shaking from all of the excitement washing over us both. I fell over next to him, suddenly realizing how loud we were.
"O-Oh dear.." I managed, breathing heavily him sitting up and locking eyes with me. "What's.. D-Did I do something w-wrong?" I sighed, "N-No, it's just that I-I just realized how l-loud we were, that must've been torture for Tom..."
"Yeah, Probably. And especially with Tord video chatting with him, I bet he slipped his phone under the door to give him a peak." I laughed to myself, "Well, at least we won't have to act like it didn't happen or anything if Tord does come and visit, that's what I presume will happen, anyways."
I pulled him up close to me, him laying his head on my chest, noticing that I was messing with my hair a bit. It was practically flattened out, it wouldn't take long before it'd bother me worse then it did now.
I tried not to focus on it too much, covering us both up completely with his blankets. We practically acted like cats when they are with another one, cuddling close and giving each other little kisses.

A/N

Hey guys! Here's the new Chapter, and I have some AMAZING news! My mom bought me a Eddsworld phone case last night when I asked her about it, and she actually got it for me! I'm so excited, I can barely wait for it to come in!!
And the picture up there is a new Aesthetic I made a few hours ago, I hope you like it! Bye!~ -Adam🐝🏳️‍🌈
2/23/17
8:26 pm Eastern Time