a/n, very, very important

Hello, fellow readers.
I'm guessing you are wondering why you are notified of something important.
That something important is that this is ending.
I'm creating a new one, same title, same characters, same plot.
Except, after chapter 10/20, Edd and Matt get together.
Not in the first chapter.
'Anticipating the Human Mind' is what I'm plan on doing in this one.
It's the same thing except the cover is black, but with the same font and such on it.
But, the first chapter is already done, it just needs uploaded and such.
I'm sorry this is came to an end, but I will use this as an updating mechanism for the new version.
I hope you all understand, and do not become angry with my decision.
My writing and plotting has gotten better, so hopefully you will enjoy the different and fixed version.
Thank you for reading this update, I will keep you 42k+ readers close to my heart, thank you again for reading this.
Even the ones who took the time to comment and the few friends I have made during these 7 months.
But, stay safe and cool, don't bother your parents after dinner, feed your soul, and ignore the rocks hitting your window, okay?
gudbai, everyone.
👋🏻👋🏻
-adam/marie🦌✨💫