~Chapter 5~

As the hours passed, Edd made his way out of his bedroom and into Matt's room. Edd sat down on his bed, falling back onto it. He let the soft covers, the sudden mood change, and his Lovers scent sink in. He smiled delightfully, realizing he was only in his boxers and hoodie. He didn't really care by now, besides the fact that he had done some bad things/made bad decisions. Matt was laughing a bit with Tom, then joking around. Edd frowned barely, They never get along...
He thought, sitting up and looking at Matt's door, his head feeling like it was being crushed, his chest hurting and almost like he was suffocating. He didn't know why he was reacting to it, but he didn't move. He trembled a bit, but that was it. Matt opened his door, shifting in his spot for a moment as he looked up, meeting gazes with Edd. (4) Matt smiled, mouthing the words, 'Are we doing it?' 'I don't want to..' 'Oh, okay.'
Matt walked up to him, sitting down on the bed next to him as he pulled him into a hug. "Is everything okay?" He muttered/asked, looking down at Edd as he felt him tremble. "Ah, I see." He hugged Edd tightly, enough to put little pressure on his chest. Somehow it helped Edd, to let him now that he and Matt was safe. "Do you want to just cuddle and maybe watch something, maybe The Office?"
(The Office is just great, I recommend you watch it if you don't already)
Edd nodded, "C-Can we maybe watch the U-U.S. v-version..?" "Sure." As the day went by, they just laid in bed and watch Matt's phone. Before they knew it, it was already 3 AM. Edd was confused, who was he kidding, the Time always confused him. He looked back at Matt, turning over onto his other side, smiling as he practically latched onto him by now. He started to kiss his neck, even though they were both yawning constantly from sleep-deprivation, they both got a sudden burst of energy.
Matt froze for a minute, but let Edd do as he pleased, holding him in place as he wrapped his arms around him. Edd made his way up to his lips, quickly smashing theirs together. Matt wasn't going to let him take dominance so easily. Matt quickly turned onto his back, letting Edd sit on him like once before. He then took the role of being Dominant, gently-yet-roughly biting his bottom lip. Edd smiled barely, opening his mouth for Matt to explore.
*small, 17 minute time skip*
  After a while, they ran out of energy, their heated make-out session ending, sadly. As they both panted, hardly getting air during it all. They tried to sleep, them hardly able to keep their eyes open, since they felt like they weighed 1,000 pounds. "..I..I l-love you, M-Matt.." Edd managed to sleepily get out, Matt pulling him in closer. "I love you too, Edd." Somehow he was able to get that out clearly, kissing his forehead as they peacefully went to sleep.

A/N

This is a quick upload while I try to do some homework (homeschool), I've edited this a little bit.
toOTLES!~
(the cats are fighting ;^;)
1:18 PM Eastern
3/21/17
~Adam🐝🏳️‍🌈