|I'm home,| Chapter 7

*Edd's P.O.V*
  I sighed, getting up from Matt's bed. The sun was just starting to rise, giving me a head start when I left his room. He was still fast asleep. I suddenly was lost in my thought, standing in the hallway as Ringo rubbed against my legs.
  I sat on the floor, crossing my legs to let him sit in my lap. I stroked him for a while, him occasionally getting on his back and rolling around.
  After about 10-20 minutes, he left to go sleep. I sighed, getting up from the floor. I didn't pay attention to everything in the hallway, a few large, heavy Photo-Books scattered across it. I tripped over one, my chin hitting the floor with a loud SMACK.
Tears formed in my eyes from pain, rolling over on my side to see the spine(?) of the books. They all read 'High-School Memories'. A grin formed on my face, making me sit up quickly and pull one into my lap.
  I didn't mind the stinging pain from my chin, opening the Book as I immediately seen me, Tom, Matt, and Tord, standing in front of our old High School.
A sudden flow of memories came back, some of them were good, but the rest were horrible. All it contained was Bullies left-&-right, rude Teachers (ones that hated our guts yet seemed like our friends :T), and the most intimidating Principal.
  Tom walked by me and was confused, sitting down and staring. "What's that?" "Oh, I found our old School-Pictures, wanna see?" He nodded, a small smile suddenly forming on his face. It's hard to tell how many things he's done in that school.. -~-.
  In the picture, we all looked so Happy and glad to see everyone, but now, we've all got distant with each other. I suddenly heard the Doorbell ring, and I had a pretty good guess as to who it was. (*whisper* either Tord or Pex,)
  I got up from the floor, leaving Tom to look at the pictures, opening the door to see the Red-Hoodied Man. I grinned, but then seen two of his 'friends' behind him.
  I was confused, but knowing it was Tord, I wasn't as much. Tord looked restless, bags practically weighing him down under his eyes. One of his Colleagues whispered to the other, "This is the Guy we're supposed to look-out for?" "I guess so, he doesn't act that dangerous, actually seems familiar to me.." "Oh well, we have to do as the Red Leader says." "Yeah, might not want to-"
  Tord looked back at them, almost snarling as his eye twitched. The twos' eyes widened, Tord looking back and facing me once again.
"Hi, Edd, it's g-good to see you. H-How's everything been..? You look rather..down. Are you okay?" "Heh, I should be asking you the same question." There was awkward silence for a split second, then quickly hugging Tord and grinning again.
  I invited him in immediately, the Two holding heavy bags which belonged to him. I assumed he was staying for a while, or even possibly moving back in. I was far beyond excited, or even overwhelmed at the whole thing.
We both wandered the little apartment-complex, me showing him how different it was from the last. (which he destroyed ((((д))) )
Tom heard us talking as he practically slammed the book down off of him, storming up and almost sprinting after Tord. Him, neither I, knew what Tom was going to do.
After Tord came into view, Tom literally LUNGED at him, hugging him tightly. We both were slightly stunned, but Tord hugged him back, tighter then Tom did. Tom started to shed tears, he had missed Tord so much, so much that it was unbearable.
  I chuckled slightly, the Men who were with Tord already left, leaving his bags behind with nothing, not even a note.
*Three Hour Timeskip, no Dirties you Sinful Children*
  *Tom's P.O.V*
  I was sprawled out on my Bed, Tord at my side, him snoring slightly as he had fell asleep, his arms around me.
(Lmao there's a Mosquito trying to leave and it sounds like a foam fan hitting your fingers)
  I sighed, my chest aching, rubbing Tord's back calmly. I didn't know how to feel about him coming back suddenly.
  Was I supposed to cry like a wife does when her husband comes back from the military?
  Should I have punched him in the face for killing one of our Neighbors, blowing up our house, and wrecking our minds forever?
  I didn't know how to feel or react, and I still don't not.
  I heard my phone ding, acknowledging the fact that at least someone was active.
  It seems like after someone comes back, everyone stops what they're doing and just sits in a corner.
  I can't focus on his return, not now.
  I stretched for a few seconds, Tord mumbling in his sleep. He removed his arm from under me while I stretched, as if he knew I moved from within his sleep.
  He yawned quietly, opening an eye suddenly, gaining eye contact from me. He got that little grin of his, then he groaned in pain from his arm. It was, surprisingly, still in its bandages, I guessed his two 'Friends'(?) were going to bring it to him or mail it one.
"H-Hey, Sweetheart, can you get me some Pain Pills or something?" I slightly groaned, twitching. I wasn't his 'Sweetheart', and I never will be.
"Sure.." I managed to get up from my Bed, flustered as I made my way to my door.
(making my way down town, walking faST, FACE IS PAST AND IM HOMEBOUND- *DUH DUH DUH DUH DUM DUM DUH*)
  Once I opened it, I practically got punched in the forehead, causing me to flinch, then lightly snarl. "Oh! I'm sorry, Tom, i-i didn't mean to!-" It was Edd. I assumed he was getting ready to knock, but hit me instead.
  I rubbed my forehead slightly, (I have a headcanon that Tom has a huge forehead, and each time it comes in contact with something other then his hair or a hat, it gives him a huge headache, which doesn't really help the fact that Hangovers are a casual thing for him, and he smacks into a lot of stuff.) sighing as a sudden Headache started to form. I groaned, but looked up at Edd.
  "I-It's alright, Edd, I'm fine." "Y-You sure?" "Yes, Edd," I barely chuckled, wondering why he was so concerned. But it was Edd, so I didn't really have a reason to ask.
"I'm okay." He let out a sigh of relief, getting a little smile now. I looked back at Tord, who seemed to be Heartbroken? He then caught me staring, going back to his stage of pain.
  Me and Edd are far beyond the term 'Best Friends', try 'Bestest-Of-The-Besties-In-The-Whole-Galaxy-Of-The-Best-Friends Friends.' Long Title, Amiright? We both came up with that when we were Younger, Man, time really does fly by.
  I brushed past Edd, searching everything for a bottle of Pain Pills. I decided to look in Tord's Bags, maybe he had some in there. Matt wasn't around, thankfully, then I won't feel as Embarrassed to be snooping through someone-else's things.
  I unzipped one of the Bags, piles and piles of Hentai flowing out of it, along with the occasional Blueprints which were torn almost to complete shreds.
  A little bag then revealed itself, labeled 'Medication', suddenly reminded me of the Wattpad Fonts. (Yay for breaking the 4th wall, you should've expected it by now, and I asked a friend of mine that is 41 now, and I asked her if she remembered Bill Nye, and she said yes, then I asked myself  'how is it pOSSIBLE')
  I rummaged through it to find some Pain Pills, getting four out and putting his stuff back into his bag. I then heard a beeping noise, a little metal ball with two large, mechanical legs and an antenna sticking out the side of the top rise from the inside. There was a Felt Collar which read 'Lil' Rob'.
"Huh?-" It pushed me up against a wall, making me immediately snarl and try to shove it away. The Circle on the front of the Metal Ball turned into a tiny screen, Tord's Colleagues appearing and them both in front of a Plane, which was crashed, smoke coming from it.
"R-Red-Wait, you're not the Red Leader!" One of them called, "RED LEADER! WHERE ARE YOU, OUR RED LEADER!" I then heard Tord come out of my room, pulling on his Red Sweater before marching down the Hallway. He loudly whispered at me, standing in front of the large lens.
"Be Chill, or else they'll come and retrieve me. And I can tell you don't want that."
"I'm here, Pau, calm your Tits." I loudly snickered, getting jabbed in the stomach by Tord's elbow, him practically death-glaring me. I raised my hands in surrender, or defense, I couldn't tell.
"Yeah, yeah-" "How's it going so far?" Pat interrupted, shoving Pau aside, wearing a wide grin as his eyes seemed to sparkle.
  Pau just crossed his arms and scowled, frowning while staring at the ground. I focused on him mostly, coming up with many scenarios as to what his purpose was in Tord's life.
*Third Person*
"It's going fine, Pat, you don't need to ask. I've came up with a few new Ideas for Tinner, but that's all. Maybe fix a few bugs about his walking mechanic, he's not completely finished, y'know."
"Yeah, but at least you're doing okay." "Who's the kid?" Pau snapped. Tom started to snarl again, twitching. "Oh, Him?" Pau nodded, still scowling. "He's an Old Friend of mine, remember Tom?" "Oh yeah, Tom."
Tom started to grow angry with this 'Pau', even though he remembered him well. It's not like he'd be his future 'Father-In-Law' or anything, so what did he have to worry about?
He couldn't grasp the situation, but judging by Tord's face, he was in for it. After messing with his stuff, that is. Tord grinned, ending the conversation quickly with Pat.
He leaned over, wrapping his arm around Tom's neck and kissed him deeply. "He's my Boyfriend!" "Ah, I see. Is there going to be an introducing..or anything?" Pat chuckled, but the disgusted look on Pau's face just grew worse and worse by the second.
For some reason he didn't like the idea, maybe because he'd gloat about how he's finally got a partner, of course, that would lead to Tom feeling like an object. Or the fact that Pau wasn't the only one with a Partner anymore, it was hard to tell with him.
"Not at the moment, of course, because me and him are going to have a 'serious-talk' after this." He winked at Tom, Tom feeling uncomfortable, and honestly disgusted. He was like a different person over messages/calls/video chats, but really, he was just a addict with what seemed no way out.
"Alright. I'll talk to you later, bye!~" Pat practically purred, too excited to meet his future son-in-law. (lmao, why am I talking about marriage and shit suddenly in this chapter--)
TINY CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!~

A/N
Yay! New chapter is out!
I'm also going to start a new Fanfiction/Story, it's a TomTord one!
Here's the cover;

A/NYay! New chapter is out! I'm also going to start a new Fanfiction/Story, it's a TomTord one! Here's the cover;

(!!!!CREDIT TO ARTIST!!!!)
I'm thinking about making a art book??
Idk yet.
Leave a comment below if you want to see my art!!
2:33 pm
5/8/17
~Adam🐝🏳️‍🌈