Chapter 12|they're back again| + a/n

*Matt's P.O.V*
     I rolled over on my side and met with Edd, him barely snoring. I smiled, and curled up, my head on his chest.
      You're too late. I jumped, raising up. Give up, Matt, he doesn't want you anymore. No one ever has, and not even your mother can save you. My eyes were wide, tears forming in them.
      I curled up in a little ball, the few tears rolling down my cheeks. I shut my eyes, hugging my knees and keeping them to my chest. The middle of my chest was starting to hurt badly, like a knife was dug into it and was being twisted.
     I soon calmed down, looking at my watch, 3:43pm. I sighed, letting go of my knees and getting up. I slipped my hoodie and boxers on, yawning, then rubbing my eyes and wiping cheeks. The voices continued but not as loud, so therefore I didn't mind them.
     I just realized how sore I was, and walked awkwardly to the living room, slowly sitting down on the Couch. Tord slowly walked into the Living Room as well, wincing when he sat down.
     I heard Lil' Rob march into the Kitchen, standing at his Bowls, waiting for his Bowls to be filled with Nuts and Bolts along with Oil.
     Tord sighed, walking to his room, coming back with a tin full of Oil labeled 'Tinner' along with a small Tub filled with Nuts and Bolts. He poured the Metal Parts into one Bowl, Lil' Rob quickly eating, his little tags jingling.
     Then pouring the Oil into the other bowl. He sat the Tub and Tin on the Counter, walking awkwardly back to the Couch. He almost passed out, leaning on the chair arm, closing his eyes and starting to slowly fall asleep.
     It wasn't long before he was lightly snoring, and I sighed, getting up and walking into my room, sitting down and pulling out my phone. I seen a bunch of messages that belonged to Deneese, Pex, and a few others that were on a group chat on Skype.
Group Chat Messages on Skype
The Group Chats name is 'hERE COMES DAT BOIIIIII-'.
-
•drunkie.pexie•: yooooo mah doods! You can some and visit me at the Hospital-
•drunkie.pexie•: come*
•drunkie.pexie•:damnit
>~tommy-bastard~<: *sigh* they gave you your medicine, Pex, and your out of the Hospital, so stop saying your there.
•drunkie.pexie•: I am at the Hospital, too!
[•drunkie.pexie• sent an attachment:
-image is Pex, Deneese, and their Doctor taking a Selfie, the Doctor is Tom's usual Doctor when he shows up for Alcohol Poisoning-]
>~tommy-bastard~<: yeah, yeah.
#ahh.its.deneese.boii!: its true, Pex had to come back and get a check up on how They're doing and make sure they're healing correctly. I'm sure you've had the same, to make sure that you too have calmed down on your drinking.
>~tommy-bastard~<: .......
#ahh.its.deneese.boii!: Hi, Tom! ~Ell
•drunkie.pexie•: *many childish giggles*
•drunkie.pexie•: wait! I'm gonna Video Chat everyone! Prepare yer Asses!!-
•drunkie.pexie• started a Video Chat.
    Pex was sitting on a Hospital Bed and Deneese was at His side, Ell grinning as so did Pex. Deneese looked rather Serious, but Matt smiled. He waved, and Edd, Tom, and Tord were smiling.
    Hide your face, your ugly, awful, disgusting face. I moved the Camera out of view, and  the only thing seen was my Ginger Hair. I still watched the chat, and no one seemed to notice.
    I left the video chat, and decided not to bother anyone after the voice spoke. I couldn't even bare to get off my bed, curling up again and turning off my phone. I sighed, covering my entire body with my blankets.
    I didn't feel like interacting today...

a/n

Here.
There's a Sore Matt.
That just woke up after butt-fucking.
Your Welcome.
But thank you for the 4.o2k views.
Just thank you.
If you enjoy this story,
Leave a comment on what characters and stuff you like in this.
What's your favorite chapter?
Do you Prefer EddMatt, TomTord, or Dex?
EddMatt and TomTord?
Dex and TomTord?
Dex and EddMatt?
EddMatt and Dex?
TomTord and Dex?
Comment below and stuff.
Gudbai.
-Adam/Mike🐝✨