|okay, so i need to ask..|chapter 10 + a/n :>|

*Edd's P.O.V*
   I sighed, relying on the velvet box in my pocket to keep me calm.
   What if he isn't ready?
   What if he doesn't want to?
   What if he says no?
   What if he just stares and then leaves???
   I couldn't keep myself from coming up with scenarios (which had made me start shaking), and I didn't even realize Matt was ready to go on our date.
   I figured he would just wear his usual stuff, but instead he wore a nice dress-shirt, little bow-tie, and some dress pants. I lightly smiled, except I did the same thing.
   We were both dressed up, as if we'd be going to a party or something, and of course, I reached over and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. He hummed quietly, and kissed me back.
   Before it got heated I broke it, "Are you-Are you ready to go?" "Y-Yep!" He chirped, grabbing my hand before walking out the front door. "Tom! Tord! We'll be going now, no fighting or else I'll snap both of your necks!"
   I looked back at Matt, "Too Harsh?" "Kinda, yeah." "Ah." I just locked the door behind us, getting into our familiar car and left for a little restaurant, soon going to a little park nearby.
   I intertwined our fingers on the ride there, planning so many things by the time we got home. (wINK WONK ;>)
   It was before no-time that we arrived at the Restaurant, breathing the smell of newly-prepared dinners floating around the little building.
   It was quite sweet, although it was a Italian Restaurant. I'd suddenly remembered a few of my friends worked here, too.
   I kindly asked for a Table for 2, smiling kindly before getting seated. I asked for Cola to drink as Matt just ordered some water.
   We chatted a little bit, the Waiter bringing us our drinks. I was shaking so hard, "Hey, Edd, you okay? You're shaking." He asked, holding my hand.
   "Y-Y-Yeah, I'm okay." I stuttered nervously, the Waiter coming back to give us our food. I asked for a Plate of Spaghetti, and Matt ordered a few Breadsticks and 2 slices of Cheese Pizza, us eating in silence.
   Once we got done and payed the bill, we went to a small Park, it having a huge Water-Fountain, and hardly anyone there.
   We sat there for a minute, but I asked Matt to sit on a Bench while I went over to a little cart full of flowers.
   I came back with a large bouquet of red Roses, holding them while Matt's eyes widened, a smile forming on his face. He blushed lightly, carefully taking them before I got down on one knee, reaching into my pocket, grabbing the tiny velvet box.
   I held it out, opening it to reveal a ring, "Matt Hargreaves, my wonderful Partner, I love you, and would like to continue our Journey together. W-Will you M-M-Marry me?"
   Tears formed in his eyes, covering his mouth before almost tackling me yelling "Yes!", his brought us into a kiss, us both smiling into it before hearing at least 4 people clapping.
   I took the ring out of the Box, sliding it onto his ring-finger. "I love you, Matt." Our foreheads were touching, "I love you, too, Edd."

A/N
aHHHHHHHH, THE BABS FINALLY GOT ENGAGED I LOVE IT.
I CANT CONTAIN THE FANBOY-NESS--
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THOUGHT ABOUT THIS CHAPTER IN THE COMMENT-
tOOTLES!~
-Adam🐝🏳️‍🌈
ps, I know this is chapter 10, I'm sorry, but I haven't finished the other two yet, sowwy