Chapter 13|they're gone + a/n

Tord was sitting in the living room, staring at Tom, Edd, and Matt, covering his eyes. He also gripped his hair, trembling and shaking. He didn't want to move, and he didn't even want to sleep.
Tom was sitting next to Tord, patting his back to try and calm him down. Someone had died..two someones.
Tord had Lil' Rob in front of him, his little 'eye'-screen-thingy just went off. It was a call from one of his Ex-Soldiers, they'd informed him he didn't have to return, and he wouldn't see his colleagues any longer, for..they had passed away.
It would've been music to anyone else's ears, but to his, it was like a choking crow screeching and squealing and yelling at the top of its lungs.
He'd kill for something, something to ease the pain that his soul felt, how it was easily breaking once again. How that 'poker face' wasn't good enough, that it was slipping away into the darkness that he once called his sadness, but grown out of his sad stages when he was older. He was happier, and more lively.
But now..oh now he wouldn't have Sad-Stages, they'd be full-on Time-Periods. He couldn't think of a moment in his life that he spent time, or excuse me, wasted as he called it once, he just sat down, and had a day like it was before he and the two were dragged into the Red Army.
Of course, the sudden blood and guts and everything was such a trigger for Tord, and he was the one pulling it. He felt hot, warm tears roll down his freezing face, trying so desperately to pull out his hair, to feel the pain that it caused, to know he wasn't the only one of the three who hadn't felt pain yet.
It was a shot to the head for Pau, and then in Pat's chest, but died from grieving himself to death over Pau, even though he was heading there anyways. Tord was suddenly, so suddenly a mess, one that was messier and sloppier then anything you've seen in your live. And, as he wanted, a big piece of his blond-like hair was intertwined with his fingers, letting go of his hair and feeling in that spot, and surely enough, there was blood covering his finger tips.
Another trigger and another trigger was pulled and activated as the minutes went on. (3) Edd and Matt waited for something to be formed in their brain, to break the silence besides Tord's endless sobbing.
Tom looked up at Edd, mouthing the words 'Go get the First-Aid Kit!!' Edd jumped up, almost tripping over his shoelaces, but caught his balance as he sprinted to the Bathroom, searching the cabinets for the small, yet large, first-aid kit. He grabbed it, and by the time he got back, Tord's blood was dripping onto Tom's upper thigh, and Matt was cowering in fright of being yelled at.
He did once, but not loud enough to be really heard or classified as a scream. Tord snarled at Matt, raising up. Something started in Tord.
He didn't like it. He immediately sat back down, tears still streaming down his face, Tom grabbing him as he hugged him, trying to comfort the devil-horned Norski.
Edd returned with the kit, sitting down next to Tord for the time being and left Matt to fear for his life. He was usually 'okay' with seeing Tord so..scary, but now wasn't one of those times. Tord felt so helpless now, so alone in this world, one that seemed to have stopped spinning since he was told.
But he couldn't give up, he couldn't do such a thing because of his Friends. He didn't want to leave them in the envious universe which they were trapped in. The sky was littered in dark-grey clouds, thunder cracking and rain pouring. Edd opened the kit, wrapping something around Tord's head along with something squishy, but Tord didn't want to bother racking his brain to try and figure out what the medical items were.
It was something awful, honestly, Tord didn't deserve to lose them, and he should've told them to stay. To stay with him in the tiny apartment-complex, and have them find a new Leader for the Soldiers, even though he'd miss a few that he had befriended.
Edd finished wrapping the Bandages around his head, and he then perked up, he dried his tears, pressing a button on Tinner's head to have him follow, and he did as told. He kissed Tom on the head, signaling that he'd be in his room for a while, and Tom nodded.
He knew if he tried anything, he'd just get threatened or shoved away, pushed, rather. Tord slowly dragged himself to his room, and Tinner helped him by pushing him and supporting his light body. Tord felt miserable, but opened his door, flopping down in his spiny desk-chair.
"Tinner, get me some of my Metal Parts from the special room, please?" Tinner nodded, running towards the button behind one of Tord's pictures, Tord yawning as he was tired. He laid his head down on his desk, closing his eyes as he tried to stop his aching headache, and the urge to sleep.
Once Tinner returned with the Parts in his rather-large mouth, his teeth digging into it barely, he found his precious owner and creator asleep, so he placed the parts next to Tord's bed, grabbing a fuzzy and soft blanket from his closet and draped it over Tord's back, him quickly grabbing it and trying to keep warm while he napped.
Tinner pranced out of there like a dog, grinning and his tags jingling. He heard a bell, and turned around, stopping in his tracks. Ringo was sitting there, his head tilted to the right while scratching a few fleas on his neck.
Tinner huffed, walking back to his destination, which was his food and 'water' bowl. He munched on some of the Bolts, leaving the Nuts alone and drank a bunch of his oil.
He sat at Tom's feet, which him, Edd, and Matt were discussing on how they'd help each other deal awith the twos death. For some reason Tord wasn't informed until both had passed, and that made Tom angry with the Soldier. He growled, and demanded that Tinner called them, to ask them why, to pry the answer from their vicious throat.
Tinner refused, for he didn't have Tord's permission, and he couldn't accept them unless Tord did. He barked and snapped at Tom as he got chased outside and he ran down the street, Tom running after him, trying to get him to call the Soldier. Tinner stopped in his tracks, growling at Tom, his teeth showing.
Tom was suddenly frightened, and then ran away from Tinner, and he was barking louder and snarling, running after him as he regained his speed-increase. He 'channeled' it. (the fuq am I saying, he's one of the slowest things on earth, yet he has the mechanism to run faster then Usian Bolt, the 'fastest man alive'.)
He was at Tom's Heels, biting his ankle and dragging him backwards, Tom yelping and his nails digging the dirt. Tinner threw him into the air, and slammed him back down onto it while he still held onto his ankle. He cried out, but the civilians didn't want to help, although one called Animal Control, considering that since it had fur and teeth, snarling and snapping like a rabid animal, it deserved to be locked away.
Animal Control shown up, locked Tinner up, and looked on the back of his Tag. The Man patted his head, getting bit, making him smack Tinner on the back of his head. He snarled at the Man, but just laughed at it. "Haha! You can't get me, you pathetic Robot-Animal-...Dog-Thing-" The Man said, hesitating a bit.
Tom was getting his 'wound' treated, and told to go home, that the matter was taken care of. He tried to stop them, but they wouldn't listen. He was upset with himself, he shouldn't have forced Tinner to call, even though he didn't make it.
He just carried Tinner's collar home, he already knew the lecture and argument he'd get once Tord woke up.
Time Skip to when he got back to the House
He sighed, bracing himself before opening the door, Edd and Matt rushing around to try and find Tinner, to make sure he didn't run back in. "Tom! You're back!" Edd noticed the collar in Tom's right hand, and he froze. "W-Where's L-L-Lil' Rob?!" Tom's lip quivered, he felt tears form in the corners of his eyes.

"..he's gone..."

a/n
Here's something that's angsty. (eGGS BENEDICT & ANGSTY TEEN-)
Anyways, I focused a bit on Tinner/Lil' Rob/Tinner Freb Larsson.
I love Tinner to death like jesus.
How do you guys feel about Tinner, though?
I would personally want him to stay, since he cheers Tord up when he's sad and upset, he's basically like a Dog, but he's a robot.
He does have a tail and leg from a golden retriever, tho.
I can't remember if I ever posted his Ref, I have the picture for it, but I'll have to find it and keep it on my pocket, since I love the little fella-
-Adam/Mike🐝✨