|Dex 💕|chapter 9|

Scared my love..you'll go
Pex and Deneese chatted for a while, talking about their Relationship, and in how scared Deneese was of losing Them.
Spend my love..heart broke
  Deneese talked about how she wasn't broke anymore, since her parents finally accepted who she was, and they felt bad for her once they understood the struggle.
So my love..don't show
   It almost completely shattered Pex's heart to see Deneese cry, even though they disliked them for what they'd done.
Scared my love..you'll go
   They decided it was time to forgive her, even though it left them hurt. They wanted to love her again, to fix her once again. To be the fool that fell for her.
Too Good to be Good to Me
   They knew, of course, to not trust her right away, like they did. They wanted to be good to her, even if it shredded them to pieces like before.
Too Bad that that's all I need
   It was a Bad thing for them to need her, too, even though it would've helped for them to get along, to grow as people, to get married, to even raise a family from the ground-up.
Too Good to be Good for Me
   They loved her, and always will. Heart-break is a big deal, people don't realize that. Especially in younger people; they think they're just another phase in their life, but, of course, no one seems to care enough to just sit down and let them talk about it for just five minutes. Is it THAT HARD?
Too Bad that that's all I need
   When Pex needed someone, they used their Cat as a Venting-System, to help relieve the stress and tension that was built up. And once their Cat was gone, it's been bottled up since then.
all I need...
   Deneese leaned in, hugging Pex and sighing, squeezing them and holding them close. "Please..d-don't leave me, e-ever. You're..you're all I have left.." She managed before bursting into tears; it's been eating at her for what she'd done, she'd rejected them for wanting to go farther, even though she wanted that.
Fingers walk your thigh
    Pex didn't want to, they never will. Not after this. They have realized something, and it's took them this long to; they needed her, to stay by their side, to love one another, to take care of each other.
Breathe my love, get high
    It was understandable, though. They've known each other since they were 4, and they first started dating when they were 13.
They cared about each other, and couldn't bare to live without them together.
And oh, I'm so scared
    Yet, they're afraid. They're afraid of being rejected again, to be left alone again, to be thrown back into the darkness which was given the name 'Depression', and was ignited, decades ago, and now it's returned.
Oh, I'm so scared
    Better yet, they were terrified.
It's just for tonight
    The first time they both knew they liked each other, it was a one-and-only kind of thing.
Like, a one-night-stand. And, believe it or not, all of those times that they broke up during their younger years, Pex went to Edd, and Deneese went to one of their exes, just the same as Pex.
So I'll take a sip, wait 'til it hits
    They done awful things together, became other things, and Pex was the most horrible thing that happened to Deneese and Edd both. The worst thing, too.
That liquid guilt is on my lips
    Soon after Pex realized how awful they seemed, how much of a whore they were made out to be, they picked up one of the most horrible habits known since it was made; drinking.
And..I'm wasted on you
    Their family tried to get them to stop, but their Sister help supply it for them, since she was of age and worked at a 'liquor and wine spirits' store, the famous name-brands of the following being sold there: Jack Daniels™, Smirnoff™, Bud-Light™, Butterscotch-Whiskey: Demon Brand, and others.
Too Good to be Good for me
    And so, they fell farther and farther down the bottomless hole, going in loops and loops of torture from themselves.
Too Bad that that's all I need
    Of course, they are an Alcoholic to this day, consumed and are very good drinking-buddies with Tom, even though he doesn't come over too often, and they don't either.
Too Good to be Good for me
    And then, Deneese came back, she asked for them to come back too, and they gave in. They let her in once again, they trusted her, and then, she left.
Too Bad that that's all I need
    Then with that, Alcohol Bottles filled their home, stored in little cubby-holes whenever Edd or someone came over to visit, to make sure they were okay.
Too Good to be Good for me
    Even though Pex wasn't ready, knowing it'd ruin it anyways whether they were or not, but they decided to ask, "D..Do you want to get back to-to-together..?"
Too Bad that that's all I Need
    That was almost music to Deneese's ears, and hugging them tighter, as if they were saying yes, smiling.
Too Good to be Good for me
    Pex hugged her back with almost as much force, her now grinning. "L-Let's not ever leave each other, o-o-o-okay?" She asked, letting go and looking up at them. They nodded, pulling her into a kiss, and her kissing back. Edd, Matt, Tom, and Tord all walked back in just in time, catching them as Edd, Matt, and Tord all cooed over it, going "How cute!" and such.
(Not really the end of the song, but y'know, and I also read this weird PewdiepiexMarkplier fanfic one time and the cover |im p sure| was fan art of them both cats, but oh well. Anyways, Felix was playing A Thousand Years on the piano while face-timing/Skype-ing him, and was singing it also and apparently Mark was recording? But besides that, I remember it each time I do a chapter like this.)
    Pex hid their face, blushing madly while Tom was scowling. Deneese was lightly blushing, the other Four sitting by themselves in a corner, but Edd was holding a small stuffed Cat, and it's tag said 'Get Well Soon!'. He gave it to Pex, it reminded them of their Cat, Sparky.
    The Cat was almost completely black, but with little splotches of white and 'blue'. The stuffed animal was only missing the blue, but Edd requested they dyed little bits of it in the same places the spots were, although the price was slightly higher. (The stuffed cat was originally 12€ |im just guessing here again, I forgot what it'd be like in England, sowwy|, but it was only 20 then.)
    Pex smiled kindly, hugging Edd for the gift. Deneese was sitting next to them, going emotionless, like usual. Tom noticed this, but huffed, looking out the window whilst crossing his legs. Tord nudged him, noticing how bothered he was with Deneese in the same room. He was angry with her, silently, yet it was confusing as to why he did.

A/N

There's the end of this chapter? Anywho, I know I posted the chapter after this and the one before this, but who gives a shit. It's over 3k views, over 200 votes, and around 30 parts, so who cares?
Anyways, me and my sibling got a new pet!
He's a little chicken, I forgot what he is, but the female is going to be here in about a month, but his name's Jay!
He's been pretty noisy, but that's okay.
We gave him some watermelon earlier today, but yeah.
Buh-bye!
-Adam🐝🏳️‍🌈