~Chapter 3~

As Tord was laughing replies and jokes back at the Man He adored, he got interrupted by two men, who meant everything to him, platonically.
    Their names were Paul and Patryk, who were obviously in love with each other. I mean, who couldn't tell by the way they look at each other?
    (The Red Army weebs ;^;, but the Red Army is just starting, since this takes place soon before Tord had became *a dick* and decided to plan on taking over the World. That is, until the Feelings he felt towards Tom blocked and stopped them.)
    Tord sighed, "Yes? What is it that you two want?" "U-Um, we were wondering if we could take the day off, just to talk and such." Paul approached Tord and whispered in his ear, "And maybe do other things."
    Tord slightly blushed, knowing what Paul had meant by that they would do 'other things'. "Sure," He shoved Paul away slightly, shivering almost and shifting in his seat.
    "You can both take the day off, but expect more work you two!" They both grinned, quickly rushing out the door to do what they planned. [insert Lenny Face here along with Cheesy Pun]
    Tord groaned, returning to his and Toms' Conversation. Paul and Patryk made their way towards their room, still grinning as they slammed the door shut after they arrived.
    They had both waited months to do this, since Tord checked on them quite often, making sure they were messing with the small inventions that 'Their Leader' had tried to prepare.
    They both started shaking, Paul grabbing Patryk by the collar of his shirt, embracing the feeling that formed inside of them. They've waited so long for this, to hold each other, to kiss each other, and, for once, in silence.
    He placed a gentle kiss on Patryk's lips, Patryk wrapping his arms around Paul's neck. Patryk blushed deeply, melting into this. He kissed Paul back, who was caught up in the moment, almost falling to his knees since his knees felt like they were giving out.
    They stayed like this for a moment, full of unknown emotions that traveled across their bodies..
  ***
    Edd woke up pretty quickly, happy to wake up next to Matt. He had dreamed of that quite often, so much he had almost begged for it. He quickly gave Matt a kiss on his cheek, slowly crawling off of his Bed, trying not to wake him up.
   He slipped on his boxers and his shirt, scratching his head as he snuck his way out of his room, his heart racing as he then realized how sore he was. He froze, walking slightly un-normal for a moment as he made his way to the kitchen. Tom was already sitting on the couch and watching the tv, Edd grabbing a can of Cola from the fridge.
    He didn't feel like eating at the time, opening the can and taking a long sip from the Cola. He wasn't even going to attempt sitting down, but he knew he couldn't stand for more then a day. Memories from last night suddenly appeared in his minds, leaving him completely still while he just held his can of Cola.
    He blushed deeply, trembling as his legs shook. He was overwhelmed now, trying to drink some more of his Cola. He grabbed his phone, being greeted by a bunch of messages from a few of his other friends on the Internet. His blushing soon calmed as he almost finished his Drink, one of his friends immediately calling and whispering,
"Ooo, what happened? Did you guys do the Sex?~"
    He almost sent Cola flying across the kitchen, "H-How did you know?!" Tom perked up, looking over at him a bit frightened from him suddenly speaking. "Oh, I have my ways." They chuckled, laughing a bit.
    "Damn you, Pex." Edd started to laugh, looking over at Tom who was waiting a reply from Edd. "Oh shush and go talk to Tord or something.."
"SHUT UP-" Pex yelled (some random person that is alive to ruin everyone's lives), a dog clearly whining in the background.
"i jUST GAVE YOU FOOD, WATER, TOOK YOU OUTSIDE, GAVE YOU A BATH AND BRUSHED YOU AND YOU STILL WON'T STAY QUIET," Edd froze. "GODDAMNIT KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!"
They sighed, "Sorry Edd, he just won't shut up, it's like he's a baby and he isn't satisfied with something." "It's alright, you just kinda spooked me there, haha."
    Matt had then walked into the kitchen, meeting gazes with Edd as he noticed he was on the phone. He mouthed, "Who's that?" And Edd blushed, "Its Pex." "Ohh."
    Edd walked up to Matt and kissed him delightfully, Matt kissing him back as they both smiled into the kiss.
(Lmfao, For Him (ft. Allday), Too Good, Talk Me Down, and Suburbia by Troye Sivan make me think of EddMatt like Jesus that's all I listen to when I write these chapters 😂.)
    "Good Morning," Edd said happily, finally breaking the kiss, leaving Matt unsatisfied. He woke up a different person that day, he didn't know if it was where he was with Edd, or what they had done last night.
    Edd faced away from Matt, shaking as he heard Pex make loud snorting noises, crashing noises made as well. "'Good Morning'," They were laughing harder, "More Like 'Good Moaning'." Edd blushed lightly, remembering the pain he was in.
He groaned once again, not attempting to sit down. Matt lightly snickered, making Edd growl at him. Matt raised up his hands barely, acting as if he was surrendering to his newly-found Lover. A new feeling had washed over the two, like they were brought out of the darkness they were surrounded and covered in.
    Like they were caged, and finally set free.
    Like they were chained up, and the chains finally broke and snapped.
    Like they were lost, and now found.

A/N

There you guys go!~ It's a weird little Chapter, although I had hit 1,000 words, I still feel like there needs to be more written. Oh well, bye!!~

3/2/17
4:40 pm Eastern Time
(Edit:
Okay so, I'm not going to change this chapter, specifically because I'm too lazy and shit. And I guess you Paultryk lovers [im one too ;-;] will just have to deal with this chapter.
[lmao I don't know what I'm trying to put])