(Lmfao this is 👌🏻), (just read it you nuggets)

(Credit to artist, when the title is
👌🏻 or 👏🏻 it is a small story based off of a comic/drawing I find of a ship or something from Eddsworld, be prepared for this to become something quite often because I still have low inspiration ;-;, but it can go along with this story as well)
Edd was finally able to sit down, watching the TV as he had Ringo in his lap, purring as he scratched him behind the ear. He took another sip of Cola from the Can, smiling barely as Matt walked into the small living room. He stared Ringo down, squinting his eyes as Ringo meowed, letting Edd know Matt was behind him. "You don't have to stare, y'know."
Matt plopped down next to him, crossing his arms as his eyes finally went back to their 'full size'. "Edd, we have to talk," He started, not letting Edd reply as he pointed towards Ringo, Ringo batting at his finger. "It's either me, or the Cat." Edd grinned, hugging and holding Ringo close, "Okay Then, I choose the Cat."
Edd started to laugh, Matt looking sternly at Ringo as he leaned down to meet gazes with him. Ringo meowed once again, placing one of his paws on Matts' Nose. His eyes squinted again, listening to the purring that emitted from his throat.
    "But there's always room for two beings to love in my heart." Edd smiled, hugging Matt as Matt started to grin. He kissed him on his cheek, hugging him back. "I love you." "I love you too."

A/N

Ahhhhh, here's a small thing, and I'm just spending a while off and watching Jacksepticeye and *hopefully* get back to feeling alright. I'm still keeping up a small system where I take my dog outside at night, keep my door closed, crack open my window and push my Tabby (Jerry, he's an Orange Tabby :D) through it and cuddle him while watching TV/YouTube. I hope you guys have a lovely Day/Morning/Evening/Night!!!~ -Adam🐝🏳️‍🌈
(Btw, I did a small Face-Reveal with Jerry on this one book I labeled 'Random Shit'. But if you want, and I don't care, I'll post the same picture on here :>)