|am I welcome anymore?| chapter 8

*Third Person*/11 Months later, kill me
       Tw: Smut (between Tord and Tom), Break-down from Pex, Edd masturbating while listening to Tom and Tord, Pex going to a hospital, yadayadayda)
It was around 8:49 pm, the sun beyond its setting. There was a certain two people who were heavily making out, touching and feeling each others' bodies and parts.
Their names were Tom and Tord, the make-out session was aggressive, mostly, but the rest were sweet and passionate.
The Dom, Tord, pulled Tom, The Sub, into his lap and started to leave Love bites all up and down Tom's neck.
The louder the moans, the harder he bit. He sucked around the red and purple areas, Tom's entire neck, collar bones, and shoulder littered with them.
Tord never really understood the saying, 'Gettin' it On like Jack-Rabbits.', but suddenly, he did.
Tom didn't either, again, until now.
Of course, this isn't the greatest he's had, especially since High-School, but it's not the worst, either.
He wondered if the limits he had would bother Tord, that is, because he is a..pretty 'explorative' man.
He hoped not, in fear of being left alone again.
He didn't want that, God knows (if he exists, that is) he doesn't, and it's not because he wouldn't have a Sexual Partner anymore.
(Damn you, Brendon, and stop yelling in my ear about being Victorious, please
😂😂😂)
Tord whispered 'I love you' and 'You're mine,' in his ear constantly, like he was chanting it to form a ancient 'love spell' of some sort.
Tom was sensitive, and I mean SENSITIVE, when it came to his Collar Bones, moaning softer and occasionally groaning from all of the pleasure.
Tord then stopped, Edd talking to Pex across the hall from the door. He covered Tom's mouth in case of being caught, but then Edd walked on down the hall, leaving Tord to continue his doings.
He then grinned, flipping them to him topping. He's imagined Tom naked before, but now, it beats all of the thoughts in the contest.
He was naked, but still wearing a hoodie (which didn't have anything under it). (lmao, it's Tord's..)
Tom couldn't wait for what would happen next, too excited to save himself, even if he tried.
Tord was shirtless and in his Boxers, smiling softly as he reached over to the few boxes next to the Bed they both were on, grabbing a small bottle of Lubricant.
He pulled off his boxers to reveal his member, fully-erected and ready to be inside of Tom.~
He squirted a bit of Lube onto his member and fingers, lathering himself before he pinned Tom down to the Mattress.
He lifted up Tom's legs and placed them over his shoulders, placing his tip in Tom's entrance, teasing Tom as he groaned.
Tord then slowly pushed himself in, a shock of pain and pleasure traveling down Tom's spine.
Tom groaned in pain, yet Tord moaned in pleasure.
Tord leaned forward and kissed Tom deeply, slipping his tongue into his mouth and trying to explore each part of it.
Tord began to thrust quickly, Tom's eyes(?) widening as he practically yowled in pain, tears trying to flow from his eyes(lmao??), but his screams turned to moans.
After a while, their body moved in rhythm, their skin still slapping at each interaction with each other.
"Hey Tor-" Edd asked when he opened the door, his eyes widening now as he blushed tremendously.
Tord and Tom blushed too, worse then Edd as they froze, thank god they were covered by a Sheet.
"I-I-I'll be back later.." His voice trailed off before quickly shutting the door and running away.
***time skip***

"Holy Shit, Pex, I seen Tom and Tord in the Bedroom earlier, and they..they were having sex..." Laughing and Snorting were all that was heard throughout the phone call, they were shedding tears by the time they calmed down.
"Oh god, Edd, how was the view?~" "They both had sheets over them.." "Ah, I see. The good ole sheet-trick. But I'm going to come over later, you wanna go to the park and chill when I get there?" "Sure."