~Chapter 4~

Edd was talking to Pex, them both going on about their Partners (romantic/platonic partners :>) as they went about their usual business. "So, Edd, how's everything been going on between you and Matt? I'd noticed your tone of voice, so is everything okay?" "O-Oh yeah, were fine. I'm fine, I promise." "Oh, okay." Edd messed with his hoodie strings a bit, biting his lip nervously. Tears formed in his eyes, but he blinked them away. He let out a shaky breath, "H-Hey, do you wanna s-stay over for t-t-tonight..?" He could practically hear the grin forming on their face, "S-Sure!" He barely smiled, looking down at his fingers. They were covered in dirt, his knees scraped. After him and Pex said their goodbyes, they ended the call. He sighed, his head gently hitting the wall, keeping his smile. He walked out of the kitchen, walking to his bedroom.
(Trigger Warning •-•, since I feel like shit and somehow vent using this)
He shakily closed the door, his back against it as he slid to the floor. He hugged his knees, placing his hoodie over them and curling up sideways. He ducked down, his head in his hoodie now as he started to sob. He was in a fetal-position, sobbing the hardest he had ever done. He didn't know why he felt so down, but it was overwhelming, terrifying, and painful. His chest ached, well, so did his wrists and legs, but he didn't care on that part. He was shaking, quietly cursing to himself, doubting many things, his friendships, his relationship, even his love.
*Different Place yet same Time :'(*
*Start Playing the Song Above^^^*
(sO MANY TRIGGER WARNINGS-)
Tord yelled at himself, crying and wrecking his chair and desk, smashing a mirror across the room he was inside. His muscles were strained, falling to his knees as his head hit his desk. He sobbed loudly, his eyes bloodshot. Somehow he didn't black out. He was hyperventilating, he couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't keep his feelings hidden for long, it was too much to handle. He yelled out again, whatever he said, it was hard to understand.
He held his hand out in front of his face, it basically twitching as it shook violently. His throat emitted a loud growl/groan, his cheeks feeling numb after all of the tears rolling, and drying with cold air. He remembered all of the things he had done, regretting most of them, but very few was of befriended the Man he couldn't help but fall for. He felt his body giving out from sleep deprivation, but he tried to not focus on it. Pat heard his sobbing from the bathroom he was locked in, trembling as he finished wrapping a bandage around his arm. He pulled down his sleeve, putting everything away and closed the door behind him as he slowly crept his way to Tord's room. He knocked on the door, "T-T-T-Tord..?"
(BOI, TRIGGER WARNING ;0;)
He stuttered, hearing a light gasp as he also heard little foot-steps. The door unlocked, leaving Pat to gain the courage to open it. When he did, it barley squeaked, and Tord was standing there, showing the bags under his eyes, his tear-stained cheeks, his trembling legs and arms, even his soaked-in-blood sweater. (Lmao, his hoodies being washed, chill you heathens) Tord didn't bother to keep his tears from escaping, them dropping to the floor from his chin. Pat had a sad, yet kind, smile, approaching him calmly and pulled him into a hug, trying to comfort him the best he could. Tord hugged him back, sobbing into his chest as they sat on the floor, just hugging as Pat whispered kind and soothing words to him. "Can I see?"
Tord froze, but broke the hug and nodded, looking down in shame. He shook in fright and anticipation, Pat carefully placing a hand on his hand while he slowly moved up his sleeve. Pat looked up at him sadly, "W-Why..?" His voice barely cracked, Tord looked up at him, meeting his gaze as he didn't respond. He didn't know how to. He just mouthed a few words, watching the tears roll down Pat's cheeks. "Please don't do it again, please darling,"
  "I-I-I-I-I'll try.." Tord, after stuttering badly, managed as he hugged Pat tightly, noticing that there was a small piece of gauze sticking out his sleeve. He quickly grabbed Pat's hand, firmly holding as his thumb dug into his palm, 'carefully' pulling up his sleeve to reveal the soaked bandages wrapped around his arm. Tord looked at it curiously, like a little kid, since most of the parts of his brain 'shut-off-for-now'. Yet, somehow, he still had access to his 'knowledge of curse words'. "Jævla du,
Pat." Tord muttered, (mainly, I was trying to find the translation to Goddamn in Norwegian 😂😂)
(I really am a weeb •_•) looking up at him at frowning vigorously. Pat was now nervous, Tord removing the Bandages to reveal Pat's shredded wrist and arm.
  Tord scowled, hugging him again and muttering to him in his ear, "D-Don't do it a-again. I-I won't do it if you don't.." Tord didn't really expect an answer, "O-Okay, I agree." They both barely smiled, Pat hugging him back once again. "L-Lets get your room cleaned up, shall we?" He didn't want to break the hug, and neither did Tord. It's been a while since they've actually made contact. "Okay.."

  A/N

There ya guys go, since I'm lazy and haven't uploaded a new chapter in a week 😂😂. I'm feeling pretty shitty and might have made /some horrible decisions/ today. ;_; Anyways, don't worry about that type of stuff, (I think I can't feel anything) just worry about me hardly uploading stuff to this book 😂.
Tootles!!~
9:54 PM Eastern
3/14/17
~Adam🐝🏳️‍🌈

(Btw I just realized, I always put '🐝🏳️‍🌈' so it's basically telling you to be gay 😂😂 I'm sly aren't I?)

(Edited:
3/16/17
11:03 AM)