Chapter 11

Ya'll,
You guys know what this chapter bOUT TO BE-
ITS A SMUTTY CHAPTER~!
Jesus-Fuck I've never used 'Y'all' in a story or some shit, so don't expect this to be often 😂.
but let's get to the chapter, shall we?
Also: the italics and underline are for Tom Speaking, the Underline is for Tord, the bold is for Edd, and the Italics are for Matt, capiche?
(let's just hurry up before you guys kill me)

*Third Person*
   Edd and Matt were pulling into the driveway of the fours' home, Edd looking through one of the top windows and blushed darkly.
   Tord's face was pushed up against the window, one of his hands barely balled into a fist, his other hand against it too, and then another one, which had quite a few black and checkered rings. They ALL knew who's hand that was, and then Edd snickered.
"What's so funny?" "Oh, I just seen Ringo in the window, he was swatting at a moth from outside." "Ah, I thought you seen Tom and Tord fuckin'." Edd, already taking a sip from his can of cola, spit it out.
   His eyes were wide, wiping off his mouth and the steering wheel. "H-How'd you-W-W-Wha- HOW???" Edd stuttered, his eyes even wider. Matt looked over at him unamused, then snickering.
"Oh, I just knew," Edd barely sighed, "And I heard them from our room." Edd almost face-palmed. He just let out a little laugh, then climbing out the car as so did Matt.
"I, uh, h-h-have a few things planned-" He stuttered before they walked through the door, and Edd looked over at Matt, seeing that his face was plastered with the cherry-red, which he was familiar with.
    He looked up to hear the two louder then before, and they then both yelled each other's names, leaving them to exchange looks. They scurried over to the stairs and then the door, almost tripping as they quickly got Pex and Deneese on Skype.
    They were both still in the Hospital, although Pex's stitches and stuff were healed. They both died laughing, and the Doctor was laughing with them.
    Edd walked up to the door, cupping his mouth and having it face the bottom of the door. "Hey, Butt-Fuckers! Cover ya mouths next time!!" He heard Tord yell back, "Yeah! And Next Time put some clothes on before walking out!"
    Edd froze, and Matt snickered, along with the Three on Skype. Edd growled, turning off the call, grabbing his phone and holding onto Matt's arm, practically dragging him to Edd's room.
(a/n~Edd's room is untouched, but Matt and Edd share one of the Spare Bedrooms, in case they need space or they want some alone time, or just wanting to enjoy the quiet and solitude of their rooms. The Spare/Guest Bedroom is right next to 'Tom & Tord's' room.)
    Edd marched into his room, throwing his Phone onto his beanbag chair, and slammed his door shut, making sure Matt was in it with him. He slammed him into the wall, having that little, devilish smile.
He attacked Matt's neck, (l u n g e), starting to suck and nibble as Matt moaned, his head going back, slightly.
He gripped Edd's hair, his back arching majorly.

CLIFFHANGER!
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA-
I'm a troll, aren't I?
Lmao, here's just a small thing.
Sorry for making you guys upset about the 'Dex💕' chapter.
It's just a little something.
(t h e y s m o o c h >:3)
Anyways, I'll see you guys in Chapter 12!~
Tootles!!!~
-Adam/Mike🐝✨